Former Lovelyz' Yoo Jiae signs with YG KPlus

• This is great news, between her and Mijoo I have hope everyone will find their personal best fit and continue in the industry (if they wish)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bye Woollim, hi~ future

It's still not too late to stream :pepemusic::pepe-sad:

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• welcome to YG I guess lol

first it was Apink's Naeun now it's her. I guess YGk plus is a good company for actors/models

YGKplus is a company with lots of connections right? If so this is great for Yein's career!

it's different . Yg and yg kplus have their own separate actor lineup .

Most of the A-list is on the Main yg . Naeun, yoo inna, Kara seungyeong, Cha seungwon, gang dong won,etc .

Yg kplus is mainly a model agency . Their actor lineup is mostly appear on MV . Basically just small act gigs .

The biggest one is kwon hyun bin jbj . But even him got moved to the main yg lineup.

But the group he produce Ato6 is on yg kplus.

Idk if jiae sign for the modelling gigs .

Unless she really wants to be a model . This deal is not the best imo .

But if she wants to be a model . It's good coz yg kplus is 2nd biggest model agency after ESteem(obviously) .

And honestly kplus is more its own things than with yg .

More distance than ordinary subsidiaries like the blacklabel

It was standalone until merge with yg in 2014 .

• Interesting info, thank you for this. I always assumed she would model but the statement emphasized acting and continuing as a singer. As much as I love her yeah she's not on the level of someone like Naeun so that's not too surprising.

• Interesting info, thank you for this. I always assumed she would model but the statement emphasized acting and continuing as a singer. As much as I love her yeah she's not on the level of someone like Naeun so that's not too surprising.

I mean she might the the first . You never know coz I've feel like kplus have been wanting to open music division .

With Ato6 and sending their model to produce series .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!