"My life is a comedy" I Am Somi season 2 announced

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• I saw this video just now and I can’t help smiling and laughing.. Somi looks like a fun and happy girl (first time I watch an interview with Somi and I can’t believe I watched the whole thing.. it was that entertaining)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I saw this video just now and I can’t help smiling and laughing.. Somi looks like a fun and happy girl (first time I watch an interview with Somi and I can’t believe I watched the whole thing.. it was that entertaining)

External Content youtu.be

That's normal for Somi. She's one of the best variety idols. A lot of people called her the female Heechul.

• Somi and Heechul have done a few things together.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Thanks!! I definitely watch them when I finish my work <3

• I think these videos deserve more spamming. This is Somi literally swearing with her whole chest on a talk show. When was the last time you saw a young idol do this, especially a female one?

Here is Somi raving about how much she loves to drink. What other 20 year old female idol does this?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!