Your favorite THE BOYZ title track from this year?

• Pick 16

1. Breaking Dawn (4) 25%
    2. Thrill Ride (7) 44%
    3. Drink It (10) 63%
    4. MAVERICK (4) 25%

Breaking Dawn

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thrill Ride

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Drink It

External Content open.spotify.com

MAVERICK

External Content www.youtube.com

(I'm not sure if Drink It counts but I really wanted to include it hehe)

Personally, Breaking Dawn has had a lot of impact for me, so I think it's my favorite, but gosh Drink It and MAVERICK are pretty solid too.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

Edited once, last by bunnyviolet ().

• I wouldn't really count Drink It but it has my vote anyway! Love spooky concepts :omgr:

yeahhh like I said it might not count, but I like it a lot so I wanted to include it :pleading: It's just too good!

b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• That was hard! I really liked all of their title tracks this year </3

I voted for Thrill Ride and Drink it (good that you added Drink it, need more promo hihi).

Also I wished Kingdom come would be on some of the albums, but probably didn't suit the syle of Thrill-ing and Maverick. Maybe next year!

• bunnyviolet

Changed the title of the thread from “Your favorite THEY BOYZ title track from this year?” to “Your favorite THE BOYZ title track from this year?”.
  • When I saw the title, I was set on Thrill Ride, but I didn't know Breaking Dawn would be included so that wins.

• Also bunnyviolet I love this kind of threads! :pepelove1:

They had a great year with their music! They deserve all the love and appreciate on here.

:lover1:

• They had a great year with their music! They deserve all the love and appreciate on here.

:lover1:

RIGHT? I agree so much, I actually think this was a very good year kpop music wise, I don't get how some are complaining, there's been a lot of bops!

• For me, "Thrill Ride" had somewhat of a vibe. "Maverick" had me like, "Forreal?" Be a maverick, don't have a song saying that you are one. The chorus really didn't sit right within me.

• For me, "Thrill Ride" had somewhat of a vibe. "Maverick" had me like, "Forreal?" Be a maverick, don't have a song saying that you are one. The chorus really didn't sit right within me.

Good point, something like that was my first thought too, but I grew to like it when I heard the whole song (which was a surprise for me, I thought I'm going to end up hating it hehe)

• I haven't listened to any of them ;( I tried listening to their ones last year and didn't like any of them but liked a B-Side from them. I like their performance talent but haven't been able to get into their music

That's ok, there is something for everyone out there!
    If you want, do check out their this year songs, I think maybe you'll like some, they are different than last year's titles!
    You would probably like this years B-sides too.

Try checking out Thrill Ride

• That's ok, there is something for everyone out there!
    If you want, do check out their this year songs, I think maybe you'll like some, they are different than last year's titles!
    You would probably like this years B-sides too.

Try checking out Thrill Ride

I shall give that one a try

this is my favorite one

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• I shall give that one a try

this is my favorite one

OHh, I love this one! There are a lot of songs like that in their albums!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!