Obvious favorite title tracks

• If you ask me my favorite title track from some groups , I would hesitate and give you maybe several title tracks or at least two (BTS, SNSD, Red Velvet, Oh my girl, Lovelyz, Apink, Mamamoo, Gfriend...) but for some groups, they have THE song in my eyes. It's not that I don't like their others singles but it's just that there is one track that surpasses all the others. I would be pleasantly surprised if I love one of their future title tracks more than my current choice, in the future. In fact, some of these groups are not active anymore but you understand the idea.

Here my obvious favorite title tracks :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(Star is more a promoted b-side by the way).

Post your obvious favorite title tracks if you want to.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• I'm not sure if there are obvious fav TT but this maybe?

• I'm not sure if there are obvious fav TT but this maybe?

I thought about Spring Day but I also love I need U a lot.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• External Content youtu.be

It had no MV, but it was a title track (some agencies just hate their artists fr):

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!