Does JYP need to invest in good vocal trainers?

• Op is being generous 1/9 twice members can sing the other 2 are under average singers and the rest are filler. 0/5 Itzy can sing Lia’s support is so weak and inconsistent Itzy may as well let Yuna or Yeji be the main vocalist. JYP needs more than better vocal trainers they need better idols that show the potential.

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• u forgot GOT7 they had great vocal line, and SKZ isn't weak but yeah nothing harmful if they get better vocal trainers, but the company that is in desperate need of good vocal trainer is hybe to me.

• They need a good AR first, most people don't really care about good vocals if a song is good enough but they don't seem to have any direction for their groups lately, and when they do like with SKZ it's just them redoing God's Menu 3.0 hoping it'll deliver the same results.... It's frustrating how they can't have a long term vision for their groups

• Yeah yg needs to invest in good dance trainers.

Sm needs to invest in good rap trainers(improving).

And hybe needs to invest in good vocal trainers.

• No, they need to invest in good composers. Hire IU offer Suga at least

• Op is being generous 1/9 twice members can sing the other 2 are under average singers and the rest are filler. 0/5 Itzy can sing Lia’s support is so weak and inconsistent Itzy may as well let Yuna or Yeji be the main vocalist. JYP needs more than better vocal trainers they need better idols that show the potential.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I second this lol harsh but it's true

• Can't do much improvement if there's not much talent there in the first place.

Nations girl group LOL now nations embarrassment I can't believe this is what once spend their money on it's a scam!

• They're not bad and they can sing, but they aren't the most outstanding singers. I do think they would benefit from having better vocal coaches.

• As much as I think their vocals need improvement, I don't really think if they were even to get training at this point it wouldn't make a difference. And as someone else mentioned a lot of them aren't really strong singers, (or even singers at all) to begin with.

• I do think they need to invest in more trainees that have better vocals. Itzy can definitely sing. Are they vocally talented? I don't think so, but I'm positive they can hold a note or sing. If you're thinking of not vocally talented, then yeah I agreed with you. Otherwise, you can't for sure in good faith telling me that they can't sing lol. Some members of twice can sing, but Jihyo and Nayeon proven to be the better ones.

You can bag on them for something else, but if its something they have done and did, lets not take that away from them lol.

• The first time I've commented on anon but they're not actually bad vocal wise -- they shoot themselves in the foot with the songs/production they sometimes have. Wonder Girls had Sunye who was a REALLY GOOD singer at her peak, and if you're counting 2 for ITZY, then you should count 4 for TWICE and 3 for Wonder Girls

• u forgot GOT7 they had great vocal line, and SKZ isn't weak but yeah nothing harmful if they get better vocal trainers, but the company that is in desperate need of good vocal trainer is hybe to me.

Yeah, I did forget GOT7 but they are good. SKZ, middle of the pack imo. Don't really read much about their vocals compared to many other groups.

2pm's vocal line is good though.

It's okay, but compared to most of the same gen groups they were pretty bottom of the pack vocal wise. I mean, SG Wannabe, Big Bang, TVXQ, SuJu, Shinee, Infinite, Beast, B1A1 etc

I do think they need to invest in more trainees that have better vocals. Itzy can definitely sing. Are they vocally talented? I don't think so, but I'm positive they can hold a note or sing. If you're thinking of not vocally talented, then yeah I agreed with you. Otherwise, you can't for sure in good faith telling me that they can't sing lol. Some members of twice can sing, but Jihyo and Nayeon proven to be the better ones.

You can bag on them for something else, but if its something they have done and did, lets not take that away from them lol.

Can't sing is obviously an exaggeration, but in comparison to their peers, both those groups are relatively weak vocally and have only one or two standout members (who aren't considered top vocalists in their gens anyway).

I get JYP loves his half air half voice style of singing, but maybe needs to teach his idols the basics first before getting stylish.

I didn't even mention Sunmi. She's a fantastic solo artist in every other way, but vocally up against the likes of IU, Taeyeon, Ailee, Chungha, Heize etc... BIG Yikes!

• as for jypn it's looks like only 1 is decent if lily m doesn't debut

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!