What is the best japanese movie you ever watched?

• Mine is Still Walking, by Hirokazu Koreeda.

I started expecting nothing, thought it was gonna be a boring movie, but lost track of time while watching. You get really immersed in the drama of the family but at the same time it's such a cozy movie. When I finished I literally gasped because of how amazing beyond words it was. Never watched anything else like it.

Fun fact, the director is working on a film with IU. I found when I was looking at his filmography so I could add everything to my watchlist

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Edited once, last by catzi ().

• Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Space, Here We Came and Kamen Rider Zero One: REAL x TIME

Peak Fiction , Pure Kino , Goated , Raw , Fire are the words that describe these two masterpieces * chief kiss *

Spongebob Blows Out Fire GIF - Spongebob Squarepants Spongebob Fire -  Discover & Share GIFs

"Out of all the languages he could've spoken, He chose to speak facts"

• Wow. Seems interesting! I will try to check it out.

Off the top of my head, I recall feeling extreme emotions when watching Wolf Children. That movie made me FEEL. Even just the soundtrack gets me emotional.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I can't describe how great that movie is. Please watch it, you won't regret.

I'm adding all the movies mentioned to my watchlist as well.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!