BH Music - not a word on Jin ost yet.

• Jin has been promoting on Weverse instead.

Meanwhile Txt post a cringe Stay cover and BH music tweets that and then rt other paid for articles

Jin made BH the billions it’s wasting on Txt flops.

I didn’t moan about the eternals, falling cover or my universe cover but this one takes the piss.

Approved the thread.
  • Jin interacted with the fans and posted a picture. That is not promotion.

BH never promotes BTS members individual work when out of the station. As sad as it is.

• interesting

So they tweeted about txt stay cover but not jk's cover???

• Hybe only sees bts as cashcows, and know army will do what's their job anyway

they also push the 4th gen it boy shit but what about Jimin?

the cover situation was ridiculous. picking a crazy popular song on purpose and paying for articles but still making no noise :pepe-hehe:

• they did the same for SN

• did they really tweet about stay with a link? can u link it? i could only find an article they retweeted

• Same case for sweet night, didn't even bother to post a link.

• When did the last time BH music post anything about BTS except their MV reach 100 200 300M views useless article?

Seriously their management is trash

Don't tell me they don't need promotion, fk, IT'S THEIR JOB PROMOTING THEIR ARTIST!

They can promote their junior like hell, but not single post about Jin's song?? Or Vmin song featured in The Eternals?? Jungkook cover? Imagine if their beloved junior group song featured in some random movie, bet Hybe will media play those stuff like crazy.

They've been doing this for a while, that useless company media playing literally EVERY SINGLE THING about their junior group.

But what about BTS?

Also hybe stan army, you are seriously blind if you can't see this stuff.

• did they really tweet about txt's stay cover but not a tweet for jungkook's falling cover? wtf??

i get not tweeting about osts since its probably not a bighit project but what's the excuse for a song cover????

you know what, i know bighit music doesn't tweet much about bts and honestly i've never cared but its really difficult for me to the accept that it was member's choice when txt gets a tweet

i have no malice for txt but this shit pisses me off a lot :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

i'm so angry :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

bighit got real lucky with bts honestly

ugh i'm so mad

anyway things seem to be fine between the members and the company internally but this shit is so annoying :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

anyway what bts makes me feel: :love: ^^ ;( :pleading: :borahae: :borahae: :borahae: :love: ^^ ;( :pleading:

what bighit's lame ass makes me feel: :mad1: :huuh: :watt: :watt: :sleeping: :sleeping: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• They know BTS destroys all competition even without promotion

• Yes, BH tweet and media play their beloved junior like hell

Don't tell me they don't support solo or unit song, BH don't support only if its BTS, fk.

IMG_20211108_012414.jpg

• I don’t know how any army can justify its not a Bh project so they won’t tweet. Fuckers stay isn’t a Bh project the only interest is txt their group. Just like Jin in their artists too.

I’m glad to see Jins song doing so well it’s like 80 iTunes no1 with no promo or push.

• how difficult is it for them to tweet about bts :mad1: i'm sure there were a 100 articles about jungkook's cover but they couldn't retweet even one of them?

they did not do it jin and they did not do it for taehyung :mad1::mad1:

this pisses me off so much . i'm not asking them to mediaplay for bts but atleast tweet about them :mad1:

• They dont even post about solo collabs pet alone a cover

• I don’t know how any army can justify its not a Bh project so they won’t tweet. Fuckers stay isn’t a Bh project the only interest is txt their group. Just like Jin in their artists too.

I’m glad to see Jins song doing so well it’s like 80 iTunes no1 with no promo or push.

The production crew is the one that should do the promotion, not big hit. Big Hit has nothing to do with OSTs.

• The mediaplay for this group is disgusting. They are even using dynamite to leap into Japan gp for this Japanese ost. It seems the more txt flop the more Bh push.

Do BTS need to flop as well?

how are they using dynamite? also please stop calling txt a flop

• Big Hit has no distribution rights over the OST, that's why they aren't promoting it.

• They're getting comfortable with not doing shit, remember how proudly once they said that we dont provide subs armys do that job for us or something like that?( Can someone confirm it?) later we protested and they hired translators.

well that's the excuse i used to calm myself down when they did not tweet about taehyung but now i'm angry again :mad1:

• Guys pls dont drag junior groups its not their fault that hybe is playing dirty games. Even pledis gives svt a good promo its bighit 's fault for not pushing their solo achievements more.

• Big Hit has no distribution rights over the OST, that's why they aren't promoting it.

As much as i love txt u gotta admit they move differently with txt's solo activities. They always post the link of txt's osts.

• They're getting comfortable with not doing shit, remember how proudly once they said that we dont provide subs armys do that job for us or something like that?( Can someone confirm it?) later we protested and they hired translators.

yes there was an article where they talked about contribution of army translators and implied something like this afaik

• if only some of you were not disrespecful to txt we could have this conversation on the main kpop forum

• i just checked the dynamite thing so they are doing a cover huh that's okay i guess

• If BTS wanted to promote they would do it. BTS members aren't slaves.

• Do you all really believe BTS has no say over their own promotions?

• They are promoting TXT because they NEED promoting. BTS DOESN'T need it.

What about some appreciation about jk's cover breaking records, a song produced by jimin making into the eternals's album or link of taejin's osts? Its like they've forgotten that bts exists its been a long time since they posted something about them.

• This thread contains 46 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!