Beautiful Sunny!! + Her favorite SNSD's songs

• I feel like sunny is not appreacited enough cause she is probably the most inactive of the SNSD members.

Anyway, she did a photoshoot recently and she is looking gorgeous!

Sunny-4.jpg

Sunny-8.jpg

Sunny-12.jpg

Sunny-9.jpg

Sunny-10.jpg

Sunny-1.jpg

Sunny-14.jpg

You can read the interview at Soompi: https://www.soompi.com/article…her-insecurities-and-more

Sunny debuted as a member of Girls’ Generation in 2007 with the song “Into The New World.” She spoke about how the song has a special place in her heart, even considering their other popular songs such as “Gee” or “Genie.” “I’ve thought about why this could be, and I think it’s because so many people continued to sing and listen to it,” Sunny responded. “When we first started practicing it I worried, ‘Will we be able to get support from the general public?’ Now I’m really thankful that many people have gained strength from the song and cherish it in their memories.”

Sunny also noted that “Gee” is another song she cherishes, due to the response the group received from the public. She then shared that “Oh!” was a song where she thought she pulled off the concept well.

• sunny was my favourite - even though she's the most inactive I hope that she can make an appearance on a variety show or something.

• sunny was my favourite - even though she's the most inactive I hope that she can make an appearance on a variety show or something.

Yeah, I feel like she is taking it easy now so she doesn't do any gigs other than an occasional variety guest appereance. I miss her singing so much though, I want her to release at least 1 solo single :sadr:

• Her nose and entire side profile in general were my absolute favorite back in the day. Too bad she had terrible hairstyles most of the comebacks that took away from her pretty face.

I miss her and her sense of humor though. Would love to see her in more variety shows.

She has a lovely singing voice too, not sure if she wants to go that route though.

• Yeah, I feel like she is taking it easy now so she doesn't do any gigs other than an occasional variety guest appereance. I miss her singing so much though, I want her to release at least 1 solo single :sadr:

she was talking about this with hyuna or hyolyn or someone I cannot remember on what show but she was discussing how she never did a solo release...

but i guess she (and the rest of SNSD) is loaded so she really doesn't need to work to survive but just do whatever she feels like and that's ok

• feels like ages since she's does a photoshoot. Still looking good.

Her nose and entire side profile in general were my absolute favorite back in the day. Too bad she had terrible hairstyles most of the comebacks that took away from her pretty face.

I miss her and her sense of humor though. Would love to see her in more variety shows.

She has a lovely singing voice too, not sure if she wants to go that route though.

She's mentioned in the past that she prefers TV over singing so it wasn't likely she'd release an album.

Then last year she said she felt insecure about her voice because unless she does her signature cute voice others around her/staff said her voice was kinda bland. That's probably the real reason why she never wanted a singing career.

• feels like ages since she's does a photoshoot. Still looking good.

She's mentioned in the past that she prefers TV over singing so it wasn't likely she'd release an album.

Then last year she said she felt insecure about her voice because unless she does her signature cute voice others around her/staff said her voice was kinda bland. That's probably the real reason why she never wanted a singing career.

That's what I thought I remembered reading too. Such a shame, I think she had one of the best vocal tones in SNSD besides the obvious members, and was pretty stable too.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Anyway, totally understandable why she'd want to stay away from singing.

• she was talking about this with hyuna or hyolyn or someone I cannot remember on what show but she was discussing how she never did a solo release...

but i guess she (and the rest of SNSD) is loaded so she really doesn't need to work to survive but just do whatever she feels like and that's ok

I think it was BoA no? Where she also voiced out that some staff said her voice lack personality and that made her so self aware. I guess that insecurity still lingers to this day.

Sunny is amazing, she's witty and smart. I like that she has control of what she wants to do now, and I'm pretty sure financialy she's set for life as long as she manages it well. I just hope one day she will find the confidence again to release solo music materials because her voice is really lovely.

She looks gorgeous in those photos :lover1:

• I think it was BoA no? Where she also voiced out that some staff said her voice lack personality and that made her so self aware. I guess that insecurity still lingers to this day.

Sunny is amazing, she's witty and smart. I like that she has control of what she wants to do now, and I'm pretty sure financialy she's set for life as long as she manages it well. I just hope one day she will find the confidence again to release solo music materials because her voice is really lovely.

She looks gorgeous in those photos :lover1:

yeah it was BOA...and yeap she can basically do whatever she wants with herself now...I'm actually thinking she might be thinking of settling down...no?

• yeah it was BOA...and yeap she can basically do whatever she wants with herself now...I'm actually thinking she might be thinking of settling down...no?

I don't really see Sunny settling down and having her own family just yet. If I'm not mistaken she even joked about how the only thing she is incapable of is dating 😅

Imo she enjoys the tranquility and freedom she has now, with a few appearance in some shows here and there. But yeah I haven't read/watch anything about her wanting to settle down

• I don't really see Sunny settling down and having her own family just yet. If I'm not mistaken she even joked about how the only thing she is incapable of is dating 😅

Imo she enjoys the tranquility and freedom she has now, with a few appearance in some shows here and there. But yeah I haven't read/watch anything about her wanting to settle down

I haven't seen or watched anything either but i dunno I just get that feeling from her...maybe its just me then...

It sorta reminds me of when SNSD were on Hello Baby and the baby tried to grab for Sunny's ummm...mammary glands

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!