Thinking about life right now

• hey so I was thinking, does anyone really like how life is right now? Like do you wanna go back to early 2020 when there was no covid? I mean where would your life be now? Covid sucks but I got a break from the stress of school for a bit and slept a lot. I dont miss my life before covid. :pepe-comfy:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Tbh I'm a homebody so I don't mind doing college online

The only issue is that I lose motivation to actually learn something. It's like why tf am I doing this?? Not only me but a lot of people in my course have discussed how they feel the same way (lack of interest, feeling mentally tired). I always thought that I would start a new chapter in life, the one that wasn't as boring as my high school days :boredr:

If I were in high school right now, I probably wouldn't care that much since it means I would get more sleep and rest from the stress :dancer:

Listening to the news about covid every day makes me depressed since it feels like it won't go away for a long time ;-;

But I have high hopes that this year, we will see some changes in the world. I mean we don't have a choice anyway

It's either that or we all become homebodies lol :cryingr:

• Life for me was already crap before COVID but much worse now. I recently lost my father and have to move house soon but I have nowhere to go. I fear I might end up homeless. COVID has delayed funeral arrangements and I haven’t been able to say my goodbyes to him and that distresses me. I fear more for the future, the past was a safety net for me. I haven’t had a happy year since my daughter was young.

• Life for me was already crap before COVID but much worse now. I recently lost my father and have to move house soon but I have nowhere to go. I fear I might end up homeless. COVID has delayed funeral arrangements and I haven’t been able to say my goodbyes to him and that distresses me. I fear more for the future, the past was a safety net for me. I haven’t had a happy year since my daughter was young.

Damn, I'm sorry for all the things you went through last year. I know what it's like to lose a family member.

I hope that this year and the ones that follow will be brighter and promising for you and your daughter.

• I learned a lot about human nature last year and it's not a pretty picture.

I also hate the fact that Corona might ruin this spring and summer too.

The whole situation just sucks and as a german I'm just pissed off that the european union isn't capable of giving their citizens enough vaccines.

40 days and only 1.2 % of germans are vaccinated.

Absolutely pathetic but the only people who will pay for this are the normal citizens and never these incompetent politcians.

Man, this sucks.

• The pandemic didn't change much as I'm usually housebound anyway although the first few months was unsettling especially when I go outside and everything is closed and there are barely any people walking around. Felt like a dead city. Money is bit tighter but I still manage.

• but that's just life though isn't it?

the rich get richer and the poor get poorer...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!