Kpop song that describes your life/love life atm?

• I remember seeing a similar thread on a kpop forum a few years ago. I replied with Twice's What Is Love back then. I was so excited about my future dating life. Now having seen a few guys, it feels hollow :S

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How about ma fellow AKPers?

• Probably this one

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm not going on dates and getting covid again

:sweatr:

• Me @me

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Did you catch covid on a date? Idk why but this gave me a small laugh, lol

• This defines it well

• mine is What is Love too but in a different way. im so autistic that I literally don't know how to conceptualize love. Even though it's a cute song that's just meant to be anticipating love it makes be really sad because I feel like I'll never get it. lonely by 2ne1 hits a similar spot for me. sorry about being depressing

1601860532-20201004-suhyun.jpg~proudly presented by a humble humanoid commenter~

• mine is What is Love too but in a different way. im so autistic that I literally don't know how to conceptualize love. Even though it's a cute song that's just meant to be anticipating love it makes be really sad because I feel like I'll never get it. lonely by 2ne1 hits a similar spot for me. sorry about being depressing

Don't feel pressured about that. Love is like a zig-zag that drags your life to new highs and lows. But it might as well be better to keep a straight, steady, stable line than that :)

(Suhyun's Alien is a bop btw)

• Yeah, this has applied to me for the past several years and I think it still fits with my current love life :sadr:

• Uh my love life is non existent, I guess it's:

Empty

But I'm also sitting here begging to jesus like, please:

Give It (my love life) To Me!

• Don't worry, you to will find your first love one day :)

(Your music taste is really good btw)

• ?? u got coivd?

• I don't even know the lyrics, I just relate to the "we were born to be alone" part

source.gif

• Oh no you have gotten covid :crys:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!