Do you feel like you are generally leading a happy life?

• Just kinda curious how many people feel content with their life? I see depression and other mental health issues are so prevalent nowadays, so I wonder whether humanity thinks they are happy or not. Maybe its just something I search up way more often others so Im not completely sure.

As for me, I dont think Im a very happy person. My biggest issue in life is not really something that is changeable with my own hands so Im somehow stuck in a cage. Honestly, Im not even sure that I can feel much at all at this point, kinda feeling like a zombie.

What about you guys?

• I have had a rough few years but I feel with every time I get knocked down I am getting back up easier and quicker. I hope it stays this way I cannot wait till after I move to have my own space for me and my cat and to decorate my walls <3

Hope your next few years wont be too rough and you can find thr peace you search for (I assume)

• Happiness comes from the inside, it is something you need to find in yourself. I find that younger generations aren't as happy as older generation. The biggest influence for me is social media, K-pop is also a leading cause is young teens (mostly females) depression. I want everyone to be happy and live a nice life but with covid it is extremely hard.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Not really. I suffer depression and anxiety. My life is absolute shite right now. I recently lost my father and haven’t been able to say goodbye as yet. Both my parents are gone now. My sister and I are the only family members left and we don’t get on plus she lives interstate.

I’m also having extreme difficulty in finding another house as the rental market is tight at the moment. I have virtually no support. My partner and daughter are the only mainstays. Of course COVID doesn’t help either. I’m terrified of the future.

• Happiness comes from the inside, it is something you need to find in yourself. I find that younger generations aren't as happy as older generation. The biggest influence for me is social media, K-pop is also a leading cause is young teens (mostly females) depression. I want everyone to be happy and live a nice life but with covid it is extremely hard.

Thats not really true though. When you lead an unstable life its very hard to find happiness just from your inside. Your life has to have a certain structure for you to really be able to sas that at this point you really are solely responsible to find happiness and peace. When you live in a war zone fearing for your life, when you live in an abusive household, when you live in poverty or tons of other examples like that, honestly its not completely true that you alone are responsible for your happiness.

• Thats not really true though. When you lead an unstable life its very hard to find happiness just from your inside. Your life has to have a certain structure for you to really be able to sas that at this point you really are solely responsible to find happiness and peace. When you live in a war zone fearing for your life, when you live in an abusive household, when you live in poverty or tons of other examples like that, honestly its not completely true that you alone are responsible for your happiness.

Of course, I agree that your surroundings affect your mental health, I was looking at it from a social view and not a personal view.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• my physical and mental health problems make my life hard sometimes. my hands and legs almost always hurt because of my disability. im worried about my future prospects of living on my own because of my mental health. but on a day to day basis im very happy with my life

1601860532-20201004-suhyun.jpg~proudly presented by a humble humanoid commenter~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!