THESE ARE THE TOP 15 BEST BEATS FROM BTS SONGS!

• This was really hard but I feel good about my instrumental picks! I'm not even gonna attempt to rank these...check out the top 15 below in no particular order!

Cypher 4

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fake Love

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Baepsae

Black Swan

Autumn Leaves

Pied Piper

Love Maze

We Are Bulletproof Pt. 2

Home

Hip Hop Phile

Tear

Blue & Grey

Butterfly

Run

Feel free to leave your thoughts below on my top 15! I chose not to include solo/mixtape songs but those deserve recognition as well. What are your fave beats?

:pepe-grooving:

• oh wow

U must be really good at making playlists

i really struggle with it :shyy:

Check out my top 50 bts songs playlist

:pepe-flirt:

• You all are talking about beats but no mention of 'Save Me' at all. 'Save Me' is the sickest beat they have. Introduced tropical house to kpop.

Also BST. Although the beat repeats itself alot. But mixing tropical house, moombahton, trap is what you call experimental shit. And making it work on top of that.

Save Me was extremely close to making my list actually...it was between Tear and Save Me. I ended up swapping Rain for Tear.

:pepe-sad:

• My list would look different, but I respect your taste!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!