Companies forbid some idols to have personal sns because the idols are dumb

• JamieSavage

Changed the title of the thread from “Some companies forbid some idols to have personal sns because they're dumb” to “Companies forbid some idols to have personal sns because the idols are dumb”.
  • they are kids

kids sometimes say stupid things

kids mostly write stupid things

kids usually make mistakes

btw. it's interesting how so many girls from AKB and sister groups have instagram accounts

and how members of SNH have weibo accounts, and also can have instagram accounts if they want to

but in kpop it all depends on company lol

maybe it would actually be better if every kpop idol could have IG but with that said there would be rule

"you talk shit then you will need to de-activate it"

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• btw do we know which idols have been prohibited from having individual SNS accounts?

Are u trying to get me banned?? Lol

That what i would do if i own a kpop label

• Are u trying to get me banned?? Lol

That what i would do if i own a kpop label

really? that's ban worthy I mean if you brought up posts or a clip of an idol saying that I don't think it can be construed as banworthy? lol

• I mean even for the ones who have personal SNS, a lot of them also have their managers posting photos on their behalf anyway. I think something like IG is fine because you don't really have to engage with anything. Plus most of them seem to forget it exists anyway.

• honestly I think idols themselves are scared of themselves fucking up, and being dragged into a scandal

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!