Zayn Malik Allegedly HIT Gigi Hadid's mom!

• Yolanda Hadid claims Zayn Malik struck her last week and she's seriously considering filing a police report, sources with direct knowledge tell us.

Our sources say Yolanda says it happened at some point last week. We don't have the details of what she claims triggered the alleged assault, but we're told Yolanda stands by her account. She claims Zayn "struck" her. :eyes::eyes:

Yolanda Hadid Claims Zayn Malik Struck Her, He Denies It
    Yolanda Hadid claims Zayn Malik struck her last week and she's seriously considering filing a police report, sources with direct knowledge tell us.
    www.tmz.com

• update: They broke up.

Didn't see that before I wrote this thread.

• he pleaded guilty

Zayn Malik Pleads Guilty to Harassing Yolanda, Gigi Hadid, Allegedly Shoved Yolanda
    Zayn Malik said Thursday his dispute with Yolanda Hadid was a "private matter," but we've learned it actually became a public matter, as in Zayn was charged…
    www.tmz.com

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I don't trust TMZ and I don't trust Yolanda

same, maybe zayn was wrong but I hate that she went to media because this is family matter. The fact that she went to media gave me the impression that she didn't do that for 'justice' and she didn't care about her daughter or grandkid. I find it weird that gigi and zayn broke up news came out today when (based on twitter) this incident happened on Sept

• same, maybe zayn was wrong but I hate that she went to media because this is family matter. The fact that she went to media gave me the impression that she didn't do that for 'justice' and she didn't care about her daughter or grandkid. I find it weird that gigi and zayn broke up news came out today when (based on twitter) this incident happened on Sept

what's with these people complaining about their family matters to media? deal with it in private ffs

• same, maybe zayn was wrong but I hate that she went to media because this is family matter. The fact that she went to media gave me the impression that she didn't do that for 'justice' and she didn't care about her daughter or grandkid. I find it weird that gigi and zayn broke up news came out today when (based on twitter) this incident happened on Sept

Him hitting her is not just family matters, if true she's right to expose him :pepestare:

• Him hitting her is not just family matters, if true she's right to expose him :pepestare:

If he truly hit her that's horrible.

She's also horrible. She's the reason why their daughter's face got revealed to the media. She was abusive towards Gigi and her siblings on real housewifes, and she's willing to sell anything for a story, including her granddaughter's face. I'm not saying she deserved to be hit, because she did not. But she's a horrible person too and I don't want people to defend her over anything else but this, if it turns out to be true.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• I don't trust TMZ and I don't trust Yolanda

yeah Yolanda is not really a good person

I would have grown up with a eating disorder if she was my mom and yelling at me everytime I put sth in my mouth

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If he truly hit her that's horrible.

She's also horrible. She's the reason why their daughter's face got revealed to the media. She was abusive towards Gigi and her siblings on real housewifes, and she's willing to sell anything for a story, including her granddaughter's face. I'm not saying she deserved to be hit, because she did not. But she's a horrible person too and I don't want people to defend her over anything else but this, if it turns out to be true.

Yeah, I agree. I also remember the terrible way she used to talk to her daughter on the show. i hope the truth comes to light.

• btw he wasn't charged for physical harassment

yeah sort of he said she said thing right now. but I don't know if we can really trust yolanda much. :pepenomad:

• yeah Yolanda is not really a good person

I would have grown up with a eating disorder if she was my mom and yelling at me everytime I put sth in my mouth

Did that really happen? if so, yikes. I'll have to wait until they start throwing shade on insta before I start believing in the drama between zayn vs yolanda

• did yall read the report? he was WAY out of line. And he has a long history of losing his temper, cheating on his girlfriends and manipulating his way back and getting into altercations, how long will it take before people stop drooling over his pretty face and accept that he's just a POS?

I don't like Yolanda one bit, but Zayn has massive issues and now has to take anger management classes and domestic violence classes too, if that doesn't raise SEVERAL red flags idk what to tell you.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!