Good Lord Demon Slayer Is Annoying

• I'm halfway through this first season anime.

What the fuck is wrong with the creators of this show.

They have an astoundingly excellent and enthralling story with engaging leads and exciting villians.

A dramatic and heartfelt story....

That they throw all to high hell.

Just shit all over it with this godawful ADHH screaming a!Nime 12 ur year old of hyper shit.

That yellow coward side kick guy won't shut the fuck up...... He just keeps screaming and screaming and screaming and SCREAMING and crying and crying and crying and CRYING.....

JESUS SOMEONE SLAP HIM. KILL HIM OFF.

It ruins this entire show.

It's like they had adults making it....

And then suddenly they handed it off to the local 8 year old hyper ADHD kid every 10 mins and the show plummets onto godawful ridiculous shit.

How the hell does one watch this if you're over the age of 11.

God.......it's pissing me off because I like this show when it's not........HYPER SCREAMING OMG!!!!! AHHHHHH......

Anyone else relate to my struggle?

Edited 2 times, last by emanresu ().

• this is the stupid shit I'm taking about.

Stop this... Just stop this.... Stop it.

No... Stop it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• That fucking yellow coward side kick guy won't shut the fuck up...... He just keeps screaming and screaming and screaming and SCREAMING and crying and crying and crying and CRYING.....

Wtf no I love Zenitsu ;( I swear its such a good anime just give it time!! I get screams aren't your thing but you already said you liked the characters and the storyline, might as well watch the whole thing :pepe-use-head:

• Wtf no I love Zenitsu ;( I swear its such a good anime just give it time!! I get screams aren't your thing but you already said you liked the characters and the storyline, might as well watch the whole thing :pepe-use-head:

Yea I love the show if not for those parts.

I wish they'd just tone it down some.

It's just so grating....

Makes me want to pull my hair out. Lol.

But I do love the rest.

• Not a fan of Zenitsu as well, but i've heared he because pretty great later in the story, which might explain all the simps he have... No way they would simp over the current screaming yellow thing..

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!