If you like something spooky, you need to watch this [GOSE last two episodes]

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

honestly i should have realised but this scene basically summed up the entire episode, but imagine having 2 yoon jeonghans in this world....we'll never get world peace

• I usually wait until both parts of an episode are out to watch it, but I have high expectations after the murder house/Wonwoo saw a legit ghost episodes from last year.

• I just finished it and the ending is so spooky but perfect!!!!! Omg 2nd part is so scary too :cryingk: :cryingk:

I need to rewatch the whole thing again. It will be different watching as I know the ending.

Gosh shout out to GOSE producers!! They never mess around when it comes to scary plot. This beats Bad Clue for sure…

Is it true those masked chasers are actually members????? :eyes:

• I just finished it and the ending is so spooky but perfect!!!!! Omg 2nd part is so scary too :cryingk: :cryingk:

I need to rewatch the whole thing again. It will be different watching as I know the ending.

Gosh shout out to GOSE producers!! They never mess around when it comes to scary plot. This beats Bad Clue for sure…

Is it true those masked chasers are actually members????? :eyes:

I don’t know how accurate this is, but from what I am getting, the doctors that are chasing the subjects (clones) are the actual SVT members. The clones are made using SVT members (the doctors’ DNA), since the doctors were the original clones (?). Since clones don’t have the same memory, so every time they “recarnate,” they don’t have memories from their previous lives. The new clones just have clues left behind from their previous clone (whom we assume are dead because they tried to escape?), so the new clones can be successful in escaping. But, as the EP said “there is no key to escape,” so I’d assume they mean that it’s an endless cycle of cloning and death, and no matter what they do, they will always end up coming back.

• I don’t know how accurate this is, but from what I am getting, the doctors that are chasing the subjects (clones) are the actual SVT members. The clones are made using SVT members (the doctors’ DNA), since the doctors were the original clones (?). Since clones don’t have the same memory, so every time they “recarnate,” they don’t have memories from their previous lives. The new clones just have clues left behind from their previous clone (whom we assume are dead because they tried to escape?), so the new clones can be successful in escaping. But, as the EP said “there is no key to escape,” so I’d assume they mean that it’s an endless cycle of cloning and death, and no matter what they do, they will always end up coming back.

Idk if am even understanding this right, can someone explain to me if I am incorrect?

• I don’t know how accurate this is, but from what I am getting, the doctors that are chasing the subjects (clones) are the actual SVT members. The clones are made using SVT members (the doctors’ DNA), since the doctors were the original clones (?). Since clones don’t have the same memory, so every time they “recarnate,” they don’t have memories from their previous lives. The new clones just have clues left behind from their previous clone (whom we assume are dead because they tried to escape?), so the new clones can be successful in escaping. But, as the EP said “there is no key to escape,” so I’d assume they mean that it’s an endless cycle of cloning and death, and no matter what they do, they will always end up coming back.

So it’s like them testing their own clones??? Interesting. And I saw some people say that members are actually at the scene to catch the others too so it’s possible they are there :eyes:

We need a full behind the scenes for this episode :pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!