BTS 'Bon Voyage' vs 'In the Soop'

• I like that part of ITS too. Ig, my main problem with ITS is how they're putting Bangtan in this "artificial" setting/environment instead of their normal environment, which kinda put a layer of fakeness to it, and end up making the whole thing seems a bit less "real" for me personally.

i get what u mean but i dont think the boys want to reveal their dorms or their living space.

fans can get real creepy.

• i get what u mean but i dont think the boys want to reveal their dorms or their living space.

fans can get real creepy.

Well they use their dorm for run BTS, vlive multiple times and Life Goes On MV. So, I think they def can arrange it for filming in the dorm at least (if they feel their individual apartment is too personal), it can gives ITS a more natural feel imo. Esp since they kinda marketed ITS as what BTS did in between their everyday life and leisure.

• I think their dorms probably don’t feel like they have anywhere near enough space in them for all of them, now. You could see that they were very keen to split up into those who wanted to party and those who wanted to rest even if the massive new ITS complex.

And last time, Yoongi was in the camper and Jin was in the tent - and Jin was still so aggravated by the noise that he decided to wake them all up with fireworks one day! 😂

• I think their dorms probably don’t feel like they have anywhere near enough space in them for all of them, now. You could see that they were very keen to split up into those who wanted to party and those who wanted to rest even if the massive new ITS complex.

And last time, Yoongi was in the camper and Jin was in the tent - and Jin was still so aggravated by the noise that he decided to wake them all up with fireworks one day! 😂

I see it the other way around lol. They split up bcs there were many spaces, so they feel the need to explore all those spaces for more content 😂

• I like that part of ITS too. Ig, my main problem with ITS is how they're putting Bangtan in this "artificial" setting/environment instead of their normal environment, which kinda put a layer of fakeness to it, and end up making the whole thing seems a bit less "real" for me personally.

True. Tho it gives more freedom for them to do more activities indoor/outdoor by providing this space. If they do it in the dorm, it’s literally us watching their daily life which is cute but then it also airs in Korean TV channel. To attract more views from the gp, it will need more various contents I believe. Compared to other real life varieties where celebs show their life, BTS can’t do the same since they are too popular and it can encounter inevitable noises by media or so. So I think this setting is compromising point for fans and BTS.

• Find In the Soop boring so Bon Voyage.

Sadly dont think they can do what theyre

doing in bon voyage at this point with

their popularity like can you imagine Jin

asking people in the street if they know

bts with their boduguards all over the place.

Haha

• Although both are programs that follow the script, Bon Voyage feels more sincere. I don't know why but In The Soop the script is so obvious and feels fake. Maybe it was because they were stuck in one place? Or meybe because they were able to travel more places in Bon Voyage, it was not so obvious that they were acting according to the script? I don't know.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I would have said Bon Voyage if we were just talking about In The Soop season 1 because it was touching but a bit boring sometimes. In the Soop season 2 though is more entertaining and still as healing and soft as season one.

Bon Voyage is a great show though. I laughed so much when I watched it.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

• In the Soop feels really boring to me. Season 1 was ok, but this one is way too slow for me lmao (i will still watch it tho)

Bon Voyage was kinda chaotic and more spontaneous, so i liked it way better, although like someone said i guess for BTS, ITS is more practical and comfortable to film

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• True. Tho it gives more freedom for them to do more activities indoor/outdoor by providing this space. If they do it in the dorm, it’s literally us watching their daily life which is cute but then it also airs in Korean TV channel. To attract more views from the gp, it will need more various contents I believe. Compared to other real life varieties where celebs show their life, BTS can’t do the same since they are too popular and it can encounter inevitable noises by media or so. So I think this setting is compromising point for fans and BTS.

Thats why it kinda irk me, the way they seems to marketed it as "let's look at what BTS were doing when they're taking a break from their busy lives, no crew or manager, just themselves", thats sound so real and raw tbh. And yet, when I look at the setting, its just seems like another schedule for them, but this time its in the forest. Also after scrolling through ITS official twitter I just realized how commercialized this show is. It just doesn't feel as genuine imo.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!