Kep1er would’ve had Myah & Suyeon instead of Mashiro & Xiaoting had Kvotes only been counted

• Yeah I’m grateful Ifans got to vote because the lineup as itself isn’t very global, but we literally would’ve had 1 Japanese & 0 Chinese had Kfans gotten their way

Meanwhile Hikaru would’ve been the only foreigner to make it, and barely doing so at #9. While Bora would’ve been #10, which puts the highest voted foreigner & least voted Korean right next to each other in the ranks

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

From me to xenophobic K-nationalist

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Mnet should have rigged the lineup

I said what I said

Well hopefully, the voters actually support the group with their wallets instead of wasting votes on members they wont actually support when the rubber meets the road.

And yes, Msnake are pros, they rigged in a perfect GG with Izone. I dont give a what that they were rigged, the group was perfect. Letting a bunch of randos on the Internet determine the membership of your group, where presumably millions of dollars will be invested in...no rational thinking businessperson would ever do this willingly lol.

• Well, at least Xiaoting was the second most popular non-Korean among Korean voters....

Clearly the Korean public is not specially open to foreign Idols, so MNET should stop wasting the time on non-Korean trainees with public voting.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!