twice are the true diverse concept queens

• i think a lot of people were stuck on tWiCe OnLy DoEs CuTe for a long time but they've proven they can do different sounds and concepts while still staying very much TWICE. and now that they're doing a full on sci fi concept it's undeniable.

:groovins::groovins::groovins::groovins:

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• To gather some of their most recent stuff, all executed great and none feel awkward. People love putting Twice in a bubble but they really are one of the most versatile groups in kpop. It doesn't just take being able to do different concept but killing them all too

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• nobody's doing it like them tbh. they took those "twice can only do cute" criticisms and have really proven that not only can they do other concepts, they absolutely kill them!

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• eeehhhhhh signal leaned retro/cute with aliens. it seems like their newest concept is more scifi with the lab sciency experiment stuff.

well good for them...signal worse twice title track song...so anything would be better than that !!! lol

• nobody's doing it like them tbh. they took those "twice can only do cute" criticisms and have really proven that not only can they do other concepts, they absolutely kill them!

The most annoying thing is that during Twice's "cute era" a lot of the concepts weren't even overly cute but leaned more into quirky/fun/bright and each had their own stand-out feature that differentiated them from the rest. There were a few that definitely just fell under cute like Knock Knock but even then they weren't doing the same thing over and over again

Whatever, haters will always do what they do best :wellr: Hate.

• :wow: blasphemy. i jjirit jjirit on a regular basis

besides I cannot be blasphemous - I'm the pastor ;-)

• Signal is a classic and ahead of its time! 2x Just you wait, one day you'll see!

I'll just quote write what I already posted above...

• I'll just quote write what I already posted above...

Not a fool... I just believe in a brighter future where Signal gets the respect it deserves

• Not a fool... I just believe in a brighter future where Signal gets the respect it deserves

question Signal v IGBAS????

• I can agree with that...

honestly I'm not kidding I'd much rather listen to that than signal lol

Ok then stream :pepemusic:

• Ok then stream :pepemusic:

haha but I don't stream...

and besides why post their lyric coloured version and not like an official or performance version? lol

• haha but I don't stream...

and besides why post their lyric coloured version and not like an official or performance version? lol

It was a joke I don't stream either and their best performance isn't an official upload either :peperain:

• It was a joke I don't stream either and their best performance isn't an official upload either :peperain:

you don't stream IGBAS????

fdblink - come take this false cultist away for "proper treatment"

• No I don't stream ANYTHING! 2x Stop putting words in my mouth scoundrel, I actually technically stream IGBAS considering how much I listen to it but it's not for the express purpose of giving views 2x

hey I have nothing against that...I don't stream either...but your cult seems to have made it pretty clear that streaming IGBAS was part of the requirements lol

• you don't stream IGBAS????

fdblink - come take this false cultist away for "proper treatment"

Things get weird when you stream too much. Like stream too much to the point where you don't want to admit. It's understandable. Nobody wants to challenge my stream count so cultists usually dont disclose how much they truly stream out of respect.

:cryc:this is true dedication

• hey I have nothing against that...I don't stream either...but your cult seems to have made it pretty clear that streaming IGBAS was part of the requirements lol

Streaming is only required for the brainwashing process :boredr: I naturally listen to it everyday so it's not exactly required of me and like blink said, we don't disclose our numbers

• Streaming is only required for the brainwashing process :boredr: I naturally listen to it everyday so it's not exactly required of me and like blink said, we don't disclose our numbers

no receipts??? no proof of purchase!!!!!

sounds exactly like a cult!!!! lol

• This thread contains 4 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!