Hahaha got clowned again by Mnet's survival show?

• Dreamer95

Changed the title of the thread from “Hahaha got clowned again by Mnet's survival show? :clown: :clown: :clown:” to “Hahaha got clowned again by Mnet's survival show?”.
  • I am just glad I didn't participate in this mess. And in literally any mess that's been going on. With Twice delivering two bops back to back and JYP not halfassing their content anymore(at least to an extend) I can finally relax and enjoy. You agree?

• I am just glad I didn't participate in this mess. And in literally any mess that's been going on. With Twice delivering two bops back to back and JYP not halfassing their content anymore(at least to an extend) I can finally relax and enjoy. You agree?

Yup, the quality of content went up the roof. Getting TTT already subbed when released, their MV all come in 4k. They stopped using those shit green screens and they build actual sets.

• Yup, the quality of content went up the roof. Getting TTT already subbed when released, their MV all come in 4k. They stopped using those shit green screens and they build actual sets.

People here were hating on me but I kept working my ass off, whether emails and twitter campaigns had an impact or not, I don't care, at least I can be at peace with myself for not staying aside and doing at least some small shit. It feels twice as satisfactory to enjoy it knowing I worked for it. Hey see what I did there? I said it FEELS TWICE as satisfactory :pepe-use-head:

• People here were hating on me but I kept working my ass off, whether emails and twitter campaigns had an impact or not, I don't care, at least I can be at peace with myself for not staying aside and doing at least some small shit. It feels twice as satisfactory to enjoy it knowing I worked for it. Hey see what I did there? I said it FEELS TWICE as satisfactory :pepe-use-head:

How many trucks did u send

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!