Yurina, Yaning, Ruiqi….

• is crazy that Yaning and Ruiqi had double votes more than half of the people in top 9 but because korean votes were counted like WAY more, they didn't debuted

FCUFVkjWEAEJ_jd?format=jpg&name=large

And people are mad at bahiyyih for “stealing” a spot for other members. When she actually had votes to back her position(technically first place should’ve been hers) but some of the members who actually debuted heavily relied on the unfair Korean weighted votes and actually stole the places of other girls. No one is calling it out but using bahiyyih as a punching bag instead. Yaning and su ruiqi were definitely robbed.

• People not being happy that Nepotism carried the day in a survival show should be no surprise. Lets be clear, if Bahiyyih's last name were not Huening, she would not be in this group.

It is clear the premise of the show was a failure and that the South Korean audience was not as open to the concept as I-fans were. MNET better take this lesson and not try to replicate this shitshow.

• People actually saw Sohye & Hyewon coming. Bahiyyih literally came out of no where

It’s not her fault, but she def made it this far cuz she’s Kai’s sister cuz she never stood out on the show. So it’s definitely gonna leave a sour taste in peoples mouths, even tho she herself is not the guilty party here

I agree with u.

She has some decent skills but she NEVER want to try more than what she has been doing. She didnt show improvement during the show.

I hope she could shut the haters mouth by showing improvement when the group debut. But now, i think the hate gonna continue. Let's be honest, she js the weakest in the whole group and i'm being objective. All the others have undertaken major roles and shown their capability EXCEPT Bahi

• And people are mad at bahiyyih for “stealing” a spot for other members. When she actually had votes to back her position(technically first place should’ve been hers) but some of the members who actually debuted heavily relied on the unfair Korean weighted votes and actually stole the places of other girls. No one is calling it out but using bahiyyih as a punching bag instead. Yaning and su ruiqi were definitely robbed.

#1 Bahi

#2 Mashiro

#3 YoungEun

#4 Yujin

#5 Xiao Ting

#6 yaning

#7 Su Rui Qi

#8 Hikaru

#9 Chaehyun

I prefer this lineup honestly based on total votes.

I think with these kind of votes, the #1 is actually #9. She is not the rightful center.

• Same for me, just feel so bad for the 2 chinese girls rui shi and yaning deserve better. Without their wierd regulation that benefit the korean more they woulda make it to the top 9

• I think i mean that chaehyun (the winner) ranked no.9 in term of overall vote and she is not really deserving it

I had gotten confused I thought you were talking about bahiyyih at first and the reread it and realized that you were talking about Chaehyun. That’s why I edited my comment lol

• The c girls were done so dirty in general. Only one of them made it and it was barely. I can’t imagine how they’re feeling.

Also special nod to Bora who literally carried this train wreck of a show on her back vocally and she was paid complete dust. The one Korean girl who deserved to debut the most.

I extremely agree with you!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!