GP 999 what is the point?

• Yes, it has always been told that the Korean votes would count for 50% of the total from the very beginning.

and the contestants knew about this as well right?

• and the contestants knew about this as well right?

We can't know for sure what the contestants were explicitly told, but it would be easy to assume that the voting system would be spelled out in the contracts that they had to sign to be on the show.

Whether the contestants read and/or understood that, or had their companies sign, or something else, is hard to say for certain.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• It's not like ifans' ideal lineup is any better than kfans' lol

Most Ifans wanted Xiaoting, Hikaru, Dayeon, Chaehyun, Yujin, Yurina, Mashiro, Yeseo, and Ruiqi/Bora

You consider that just as bad as an All-Korean lineup that kicks out every last foreigner simply out of nationalism?

Trolls really just be saying anything & think they dropped fire, I swear :facepalm: :clown:

• Most Ifans wanted Xiaoting, Hikaru, Dayeon, Chaehyun, Yujin, Yurina, Mashiro, Yeseo, and Ruiqi/Bora

You consider that just as bad as an All-Korean lineup that kicks out every last foreigner simply out of nationalism?

Trolls really just be saying anything & think they dropped fire, I swear :facepalm: :clown:

When it came to actually counting ifan votes, Chaehyun and Bora are nowhere in the Top 9.

Yurina isn't talented.

The rest are already in the group, but it was obvious Ruiqi wasn't going to be a Korean pick because of her anti-US aid comments in the past.

• When it came to actually counting ifan votes, Chaehyun and Bora are nowhere in the Top 9.

Yurina isn't talented.

The rest are already in the group, but it was obvious Ruiqi wasn't going to be a Korean pick because of her anti-US aid comments in the past.

Chaehyun total votes rank her at #9

How funny the #1 in the show actually is #9 by total votes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!