GP 999 can fix this without angering too many people? maybe

• Announce during the Final Episode that the Votes cast during that Episode will not be subject to Weighting

That International Votes will count as the same as Korean Votes, a 1:1 ratio if you will

All votes casted previously still are weighted so it won't be like Mnet deceived people from their already cast votes

Here are some Pros and Cons of this to weigh (pun intended)

PROS

Xiao Ting, Hikaru, Mashiro, Yanning and Su Rui Qi would all get decent jumps up the list (might not be enough for Xiao Ting) but would at-least get you some of the more popular International Girls into the Final Lineup

Bora will get a little push up the rankings, YoungEun too

CONS

Bahiyyih would all but be Guaranteed a spot in the Final

Would cripple the chances of K-Group Girls without much of an International fanbase who are already on the edge, think Myah, Yeseo, Suyeon

I guess the International Girls with reliance on K-Votes who are not making it anyway like Xing Qiao, Shana and Yurina would also be hurt by this, but I don't think that matters anymore

So what do you guys think? worth the downsides? should Mnet just not debut a final group give all these Girls their Freedom back and then file for Bankruptcy due to Incompetence and pursue their actual life's dreams and start a Travelling Circus where all those Clowns can perform to their Hearts content :clown:

• According to interim ranking, next in line after Su Ruiqi (#10) is Fu Yaning. No 50:50 weight can result both Ruiqi and Yaning in the debut line up with Bahi still intact and Myah gone. Not any more satiable line up than the current one to Mnet.

• Anything with a downside for Yeseo is a No for me.

But you have a point that we don't know anything about what the voting during the live episode is going to be like.

I don't think they will change anything.

Also Koreans say in comments that paid voting by sms won't happen because MNet won't risk anything this way.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don't think they will change anything.

Also Koreans say in comments that paid voting by sms won't happen because MNet won't risk anything this way.

We know that they said they'll reopen the voting during the live finale. We just don't know what that means yet. It could be still voting through the Universe app.

Something like allowing you to vote again every 15 minutes, or something similar?

Or being able to vote again, but having to vote for 1-1-1?

There's a lot of different way they can do it without needing to use paid SMS voting.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• there should be vote for ot9, and vote for one individual girl

if not then go back to 1C-1J-1K recipe.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Is the final episode live vote weigh more than the past few days vote?

• I hope mnet should stick to their 3:3:3 ratio duhhhhhhh what's the sense of having Chinese and Japanese trainees when the most of trainees that will debut is from k group.

• I'm sure mnet execs are burning the midnight oil trying to figure out what to do here. Mostly international fans have been watching the show, but they will lose most of them if this remains the group, or 9K. Without much SK support, it's a complete disaster.

Maybe they will bring 1C:1K:1J vote in the live voting, and have that count as >=50% of the final voting count. Still leave the 50% Kvote rate to keep the kfans happy. This will ensure mnet's preferred C to get in (xiaoting) and a couple of J girls. I just can't imagine mnet wanting to debut this group without them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!