NCT 127 Sticker behind the scenes song recording

• If they have achieved good results with Sticker, can you imagine the numbers if the song was really good? I'm sure you are using the Music Show wins to support that affirmation but this is the result of their growth, independently of the song they will do well because fans are going to support their faves no matter what. STICKER "THE SONG" it's the biggest mistake of their career till now and I hope Favorite can repair the damage this song did. Just to point: I'm not a hater. I have listened to the whole album and did like everything but Sticker.

P5Pz0ds.gif

The song is fine though. Just because you think it's bad doesn't mean it's bad. That's not how subjective taste works. In fact someone on this forum would probably say the same thing about every single title track 127 has ever released.

Because you didn't like the song you are reading your own feelings into their reactions. Unless you actually know them and how they feel, please don't assume to speak for them. You have absolutely no idea what their reactions or thoughts actually are. Instead you should put stock in the actual words they've said which is that they're very proud of the song and the album. That's the only word that matters.

• I assume you mean well but you should be careful with sweeping assertions about a subjective thing like music. It not being to your taste doesn't mean the song is not "good". It's different and divisive but some people really like it.

Personally I really liked it - I liked it a lot better than lemonade which I saw people saying would have been a better choice. To each his own...

Yeah, you're right. I already corrected myself for use any kind of generalization. I'm sorry if it offended you or anyone else. My criticism was directed to the song (especially the production), not to the interpretation the boys gave to it. I'm sorry, again. I'm just realizing that most Nctzens here seem to like the song, I'm just used to interact with fans that hated the song but supported the boys anyways so I used the wrong mindset to write my first posts.

• Yeah, you're right. I already corrected myself for use any kind of generalization. I'm sorry if it offended you or anyone else. My criticism was directed to the song (especially the production), not to the interpretation the boys gave to it. I'm sorry, again. I'm just realizing that most Nctzens here seem to like the song, I'm just used to interact with fans that hated the song but supported the boys anyways so I used the wrong mindset to write my first posts.

No worries girl!

I hope you like favorite

• The song is fine though. Just because you think it's bad doesn't mean it's bad. That's not how subjective taste works. In fact someone on this forum would probably say the same thing about every single title track 127 has ever released.

Because you didn't like the song you are reading your own feelings into their reactions. Unless you actually know them and how they feel, please don't assume to speak for them. You have absolutely no idea what their reactions or thoughts actually are. Instead you should put stock in the actual words they've said which is that they're very proud of the song and the album. That's the only word that matters.

I'm sorry for the tone I used. I know Kpop community is usually very protective towards their ULTS/faves, I'm kind of like that too. So I can understand. I just thought that the perception of the fan base towards that specific song was similar everywhere but I just realize now that it isn't. Most of the fans I've interacted with seemed to like the whole album but the title. So yeah It's all about interpretation. So I can easily say sorry if any of my comments sounded offensive because I really thought that most of the fan base had the same perception of the song. Now I can see it was a mistake. My bad. Maybe allkpop it's not the right place for honest comments like the ones I made. I know that there are a lot of trolls and antis here. Gonna exclude them. I'm sorry again.

• I'm sorry for the tone I used. I know Kpop community is usually very protective towards their ULTS/faves, I'm kind of like that too. So I can understand. I just thought that the perception of the fan base towards that specific song was similar everywhere but I just realize now that it isn't. Most of the fans I've interacted with seemed to like the whole album but the title. So yeah It's all about interpretation. So I can easily say sorry if any of my comments sounded offensive because I really thought that most of the fan base had the same perception of the song. Now I can see it was a mistake. My bad. Maybe allkpop it's not the right place for honest comments like the ones I made. I know that there are a lot of trolls and antis here. Gonna exclude them. I'm sorry again.

There's nothing wrong with an honest opinion here, as long as the intention isn't malicious or offensive. All the NCTzens on AKP have a lot of different music tastes and we bicker about the songs we love and hate with each other all the time. We're just clear about the difference between "I don't like this song" and "no one likes this song".

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• I'm sorry for the tone I used. I know Kpop community is usually very protective towards their ULTS/faves, I'm kind of like that too. So I can understand. I just thought that the perception of the fan base towards that specific song was similar everywhere but I just realize now that it isn't. Most of the fans I've interacted with seemed to like the whole album but the title. So yeah It's all about interpretation. So I can easily say sorry if any of my comments sounded offensive because I really thought that most of the fan base had the same perception of the song. Now I can see it was a mistake. My bad. Maybe allkpop it's not the right place for honest comments like the ones I made. I know that there are a lot of trolls and antis here. Gonna exclude them. I'm sorry again.

As always, if you come in with a hot take, there’s the possibility that someone will respond with just as much heat. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Czennies are not one monolith of opinions and it’s cool if you don’t like Sticker and it’s cool if you wanna say “hey I don’t like the song.” I think what many people are reacting to is the idea that all Czennies are disappointed or frustrated or think it’s a fail, when there are some who love it. Again, Czennies are not a one size fits all.

FWIW, I liked the song since launch because I liked the song. There’s no ulterior motive to songs people like and songs they don’t. I don’t like Fire Truck, but there are Czennies here who love it. I love Touch and there are Czennies here that don’t.

It also kind of feels like maybe there are just many more people new to NCT through Resonance, which had many slightly more conventional tracks?

Because tracks like Fire Truck, Cherry Bomb, Simon Says and Kick It were just as divisive when they were launched.

This is NCT 127’s brand. To think that releasing radical for Kpop tracks is hurtful to their career is to not understand their career, IMO.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I got it now. Well, I just think that be experimental is not a bad thing, as you mention they have good examples to demonstrate it. But I don't think this place is a place where I would like to have this conversation. I'm sorry again for anything and gonna keep my negative thoughts to myself from now on. Seems like that specific sentence you mentioned was the one you'll dislike the most. So what I was trying to say it's basically that they were at their peak after kick it and nct2020 to come back with a song like Sticker. It could affect potential growth. I saw many fans saying it would kill their momentum, as an example. My biggest mistake was thinking that it was a general perception. I'm not dumb I know they are doing well it was more an ironic mixed with frustration comment. Have a good day.

• There's nothing wrong with an honest opinion here, as long as the intention isn't malicious or offensive. All the NCTzens on AKP have a lot of different music tastes and we bicker about the songs we love and hate with each other all the time. We're just clear about the difference between "I don't like this song" and "no one likes this song".

Yeah. I got it. I'm sorry for the generalization.

• I love this tweet

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I love this tweet

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Taeyong is adorable here :cryingr:

N Ξ O C I T Y

EWwNl6R.png

• Taeil carrying the entire song on his back and diaphragm :pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

Its really exciting to see rheir initial reaction to the song and to hear mr yoo belting out sticker :froghype:

I Was surprised by yuta's adlibs didn't think that was him and I expected more drama from doyoung tbh :pepeshut:

• I love that an intrepid Czennie put this recording session together as a version of the song.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!