Could GP999 be the last time we see a large pool of chinese girls and boys trying to enter Kpop?

• With more and more eliminated chinese trainees spilling the beans on how they were treated by Mnet, I guess this will spread through out in China and many chinese who once dream of becoming a Kpop idol may have second guess? I mean they obviously see how Mnet blatantly most of the time making the C-trainees the ''villain'' of the show.

• Aren’t survival shows in China cancelled for the time being? I’m sure trainees will still be willing to go to Mnet because of that in hopes that they get the Xiaoting treatment.

• I still think they’ll aim to become idols in Korea, but they’ll probably stay away from Mnet survival shows like the plague

Then again, they may have hope that they’ll be the next Xiaoting and actually be favored

• Looking at Yaning and Cai Bing situation, I think they just need to learn how to behave differently and really need to learn Korean language and culture more because Chinese and Korean survivals are kinda different plus the cultural differences. GP999 can be a good reference for them to learn on dealing with future multinational survival show.

• Looking at Yaning and Cai Bing situation, I think they just need to learn how to behave differently and really need to learn Korean language and culture more because Chinese and Korean survivals are kinda different plus the cultural differences. GP999 can be a good reference for them to learn on dealing with future multinational survival show.

Or just learn to stay quiet like the J trainees. Noticed that J trainees generally are supee quiet (but also mean no screentime) so they dont get that kind of hate like the C trainees

• Or just learn to stay quiet like the J trainees. Noticed that J trainees generally are supee quiet (but also mean no screentime) so they dont get that kind of hate like the C trainees

Lol the show would be boring then, they can act like Wen Zhe for example, I even think she's actually pretty smart that she's able to avoid all the evil editing (probably the only minor one that almost got evil edited was the yelling thing with sein).

• Isn't rumors about Chinese Kpop trainees or artists being treated badly has always been there since forever? I don't think GP999 Chinese trainees don't know about it, unless they really don't follow Kpop rumors.

• Isn't rumors about Chinese Kpop trainees or artists being treated badly has always been there since forever? I don't think GP999 Chinese trainees don't know about it, unless they really don't follow Kpop rumors.

Maybe the feel the positive for them outweights the negative? The training they receive in Korea is worth getting despite the risk of being mistreated is all time high.

• do you really think that them not getting many screetime , or having no one to translate for them or not even finishing in the final lineup will stop them from going in Korea to try to become a kpop idol ?

well i think it's very delusional to think this, especially when this same Ctrainees, are seeing the amount of popularity and money ex kpop idols, who are promoting in china right now like Victoria, Lay, luhan, tao, hangeng, fei etc.... are making right now

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip aespa Brand Concept Day Photoshoot Behind - Pantip

• Aren’t survival shows in China cancelled for the time being? I’m sure trainees will still be willing to go to Mnet because of that in hopes that they get the Xiaoting treatment.

Well about that…

ES4egIHXsAUtxo7.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!