First time BTS (V) actually responded to dating rumors?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

He was done with the dating rumours y'all...how come antis still don't know not to mess with him???

He was so happy in that art museum and took pictures with every fan that asked him for happily. He hardly goes out in public and when he does......

Anyways he is so hot for this😍

• When you're mad stream UGH! perfect advice :pepe-use-head:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

♢ BTS ♢ RED VELVET ♢ STAYC ♢ ITZY ♢ I'VE ♢ 

bf8564d98af24361d0590896c941048f9c781516.gifv 113c3e0e8e47532a0f6e02950f2765764a166a8c.gifv ea538e39aff2514e678056be42c87abdbaefb377.gifv

• I think this is actually the first time a member responded to internet rumors

External Content twitter.com

• So good that he did. As we always say, Tae doesn't take any bs. He calls out people and things that go over the line.

Still, I was surprised he commented on. This must have really pissed him off.

• He looks really pissed.

Also

af4cbcaad4a1abe0246bf37caba00bd9e29ecd6c.gifv0411037240460fde49b7fc965e5c2fc8ab693bdb.gifv

• Many people there said how nice and commutative he was, he probably was really having a good time.

Only for people to try an stir up some drama, and even though I don’t care about dating or think it’s that big of a deal.. I feel like for him it’s moreso how dare you try to flip something especially with people who I’m actually cool with and make a story out of it. (As well as make up lies too) because we all know who started this dating thing and that the intent was long just fan speculation but to start drama.

Luckily fans and gp like always are supportive and on Tae/bts side.

• wait what

Edited 2 times, last by deliliah ().

• The way some people act, BTS can never interact publicly with any female. It’s sad really.

Tae has many female friends who’s he hasn’t been linked too romantically. Same for other members too, this whole thing was intentionally started on DC gallery’s.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!