[BTS CONTENT] When will Western outlets call out Ticketmaster as the scammers they are and all the brokers/scalpers that they profit from? (Receipts inside)

• Ticketmaster really had the AUDACITY to say this with their full chest today

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

When in reality this is what happened

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And they still tried to reassure fans before the announcement above which is false advertising *sue them queen*

But somehow old white men have formed many group chats bragging about their scalper adventures when Ticketmaster from the jump said MOTS concert-goers would take first priority, Again false adverting and no clear transparency can be sued for that as well.

What Ticketmaster stated one week before tickets were avaibale for sale:

FBSUXGyXMAI__ZH?format=jpg&name=large

FBR_FasXEAMFvb7?format=png&name=small

The end result:

FBRtaVpWUAI98xR?format=jpg&name=large

FBRuUkJVEAI73LO?format=jpg&name=large

Now tickets neither went to MOTS ticket holders and now are priced almost 15-20 times the price at face value.

FBSbygJXoAc5-_z?format=jpg&name=large

FBR6xkgVUAAYkQk?format=jpg&name=large

FBSgwAYVcAMzxZO?format=jpg&name=medium

FBR43GgXMAA3mMF?format=jpg&name=large

FBR0nEjXMAECDTX?format=jpg&name=large

I'm not surprised this has resurfaced again because they really messed with the wrong fandom and I'm appalled

• you are telling me that a bunch of armys that genuinly wanted the tickets didn't get them? BTS needs to stop using Ticket Master, that place isn't working.

• They need to make it where once you buy the ticket you can't give it to anyone else, and if you cant make the event because of some emergency etc, Ticketmaster should refund you and sale the ticket to someone else.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com

• They need to make it where once you buy the ticket you can't give it to anyone else, and if you cant make the event because of some emergency etc, Ticketmaster should refund you and sale the ticket to someone else.

That what I thought too. You have up to 2 weeks prior to the event to cancel and get a refund. So the ticket go back on the market.

I really hope fans DO NOT BUY those tickets. This has going on since Wings tour and these scalpers know that BTS concert ticket is the most in demand. For SY tour my friend wait until 2 days before the show, log in and snatch a floor ticket for only a little bit more than the normal price. One of my friend got a ticket to LY tour literally 2 hours before the concert. If no one buy these scalper tickets when it get closer to the show they will lower the price. Some will be petty and take the loss but some will try to sell it for the price they got it for or a little higher.

• It makes me sick to see how gleeful some o these people are at the thought of basically robbing people blind with this. The prices they are asking are 20x to 30x the actual price they bought these tickets for (and I know exactly, because i was luckily able to buy some very good seats!) It's pure, unadulterated greed and price gouging.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!