Songs that should have been their debut songs rather than comebacks

• Assuming that the attention received by the debut or comeback is equivalent to the attention it actually received which comeback should have been a debut instead.

Nct U: Boss as debut, 7th sense was too artistic for kpop stans to understand I fear, and especially as the very first song to mark the debut of sm nbg, I think it didn’t fulfil what a debut should have , which is to immediately attract a lot of attention, so boss which is very easy to listen, Hugh energy release would have served better as their debut. Also if 7th sense was released later when they had more attention, I think I would have consolidate their fanbase, feel like 2016 stans didn’t appreciate experimental music as much. But now it’s all the rage.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• For me 7th sense was perfect… like I remember being in awe and it becoming one of my favorite Kpop songs, if NCT debuted with something like cherry bomb I wouldn’t give them a second thought :p

• Uh 7th sense is beyond perfect boss doesn't even come close :pepe-sad:

That’s not what the charts say though…. You had to grow to appreciate 7th sense but most people instantly like boss. It is what it is. Also imagine if 7th sense was released later, it will get so much more appreciation

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Can I just talk about how like ooh ahh didn’t get the attention it deserved, I feel like if cheer up was the debut and ooh ahh was the comeback, it would have made twice debut year even more pristine

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!