FanMade Contents for Blinks (Songs, Awards Show Concepts, etc.)

• The way I finally created an account after lurking for months....oh well.

Anyway, we can't complain much about those akgaes. At this point in time, they'll just look for anything negative just to justify whatever they're feeling at that moment. They're probably going through tough times in their personal lives and just want to channel that into BlackPink, which is unfair to all four girls. They will blow up an issue over and over again as if we didn't already know and hate it. These people honestly ruin the fandom experience for me but I'm staying for the Pinks alone and the few sane Blinks.

Also, the world is vast and thankfully, there are more Blinks outside AKP who are more positive. I think some of us are hanging out too much here on AKP and need to touch grass.

We have problems as a fandom to focus on (like YGE being the worst). So, instead, here are some bangers from YouTube blinks I've found. They're creating content for us while YGE sleeps like a baby in their incompetence and some in the fandom are whining WITHOUT offering constructive, well-thought-out solutions:

Q8N2ffJf7JtuNJLVgJ_JzvsMzQIsyWlQGRUumtPx6MjC-Riws5J0fBwTcqSQI7lgYbATPzEjV9n45w=s640-nd-v1

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here are some awards show concepts:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If akgaes make this worse, no brand will WANT to work with them, I'm hoping people will understand.

• If akgaes make this worse, no brand will WANT to work with them, I'm hoping people will understand.

I know! But simply complaining isn't gonna do anything. To be honest, I'm also a bit worried about these 'complainers,' as it seems their lives revolve around BP and fandom negativity.

I've heard that sending trucks don't work anymore, though. So we need to look for another solution.

• LalisaLovesNnie

Changed the title of the thread from “For the Blinks who are TIRED of the AKGAEs creating messes left, right, and center” to “FanMade Contents for Blinks (Songs, Awards Show Concepts, etc.)”.
  • I know! But simply complaining isn't gonna do anything. To be honest, I'm also a bit worried about these 'complainers,' as it seems their lives revolve around BP and fandom negativity.

I've heard that sending trucks don't work anymore, though. So we need to look for another solution.

I'm not sure it ever worked but the solution is that there is no solution sadly. We don't know what's going on with Lisa, what she's doing rn. We also don't know what is taken out of context. We can tell something unfair is going on. But what can we do without making it worse?

• I'm not sure it ever worked but the solution is that there is no solution sadly. We don't know what's going on with Lisa, what she's doing rn. We also don't know what is taken out of context. We can tell something unfair is going on. But what can we do without making it worse?

Yes to all of this! We don't even know what's exactly going behind the scenes. Although I can confirm how abusive and weird Korean companies are...I had Korean bosses before. The way they run things makes you think you're in the 1700s.

• Uwu! :pepelove: Thank you! I'll follow you back. I'm new to the system (but I've been lurking around), so please forgive me while I make my way through stuff.

You’re welcome!! And yay! No need to apologize! If you need help with anything I’m definitely up to offer you it! :iloveyoub:

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!