Do you Consider Aespa to be the next 4th Gen Digital Queens?

• I know it may be early to call but you cannot ignore how amazing they've been doing on the charts lately. I mean...they literally hit #1 AGAIN with only their 2nd comeback. No other GG this year have released two back to back #1 hits like Aespa

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They already have 1 national hit in just their first year and Next Level is soon going to be the longest-charting GG song in Melon's top 10 within the next couple of weeks...let that sink in. They literally have 2 songs charting inside Melon's Top 10 and even their bsides are charting well. The hype they have from the general public makes it seem like they are a top-tier GG with years in the industry.

Screen-Shot-2021-10-06-at-7-26-47-PM.png

And everybody always forgets this one but I dont think some of you realize the sleeper hit that is Black Mamba. It literally went from one of the biggest flops at debut to a great chart longevity moderate hit. It is STILL charting on Gaon's Digital chart 11 months after release and it doesn't look like it will be leaving anytime soon given aespa's comeback boosted it on the charts again

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

With all of this said, aespa are proving they are a force to be reckoned with not even 1 year into their debut.

• Wow aespa is going a route that is VERY SIMILAR to TWICE. The difference is the concept, and no toxic comparison intended.

So they debuted with a song that didn't go too big BUT it ended up being a very stable song. OOH-AHH and Black Mamba.

And then Next Level and Cheer Up went to National Hit level and pushed them to the front, and they got hate for being very successful. It's just so similar.

The next songs, Savage and TT also did very well, again very similar, and it solidified their statuses.

If they are going forward to this route, they would definitely become digital queens. Congrats aespa!

:iloveyoub: BRIGHTWIN FOREVER :iloveyoub: SARAWATTINE FOREVER :iloveyoub: 2GETHER FOREVER :iloveyoub: 

Bom tấn đam mỹ 2gether "đánh úp" bản điện ảnh, cặp BrightWin sắp sửa cưới  nhau hoành tráng?

• They are Kwangya superstars all right! I mean literally which other GG is charting like them this year? They are dominating right now and as someone who watched Aespa get absolutely trashed at debut, it makes me so happy to see how quickly they shut all the haters up.

• Wow aespa is going a route that is VERY SIMILAR to TWICE. The difference is the concept, and no toxic comparison intended.

So they debuted with a song that didn't go too big BUT it ended up being a very stable song. OOH-AHH and Black Mamba.

And then Next Level and Cheer Up went to National Hit level and pushed them to the front, and they got hate for being very successful. It's just so similar.

The next songs, Savage and TT also did very well, again very similar, and it solidified their statuses.

If they are going forward to this route, they would definitely become digital queens. Congrats aespa!

I got flashback of Sooyoung's thread. I mean I agree with you. They also remind me of SNSD but that's just me.

lt64IYu.gif

• Yes I agree

They are doing so well it's amazing

Wow aespa is going a route that is VERY SIMILAR to TWICE. The difference is the concept, and no toxic comparison intended.

lol it's exactly what i said, in June when i said Aespa trajectory reminds me Twice trajectory

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• they are doing great on charts. two days and the savage mv already has 48 million, they will break their next level record of 100 million in 32 days in a 1 or 2 weeks if the streams don't drop. remain in the first places and are # 75 on the global spotify chart. they overtook txt from #78. and I think they are going for the site of ITZY #56. I think if new ggs come out then by this time the aespa fandom will be solid and steady. the right thing is, MYS is streaming nonstop. in 4 minutes there are 200-300 thousand new plays. MYS is already strong

• this song has the same uls as alcohol free and queendom and less than the brave girls song yet none of these are considered hits and interesting one of these was even called a flop :pepe-use-head: :pepe-use-head:

Alcohol Free has less than double the uls in second day. Queendome had 50k less. Chi mat ba ram had 20k more.

The only statement hold true is for brave girls. It's only 2 days, let see how it hold.

For the thread question, I think it's a bit premature right now. Let's wait and see how they perform with this song.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!