Not only Bvlgari but all brands working with Lisa

• This company gets on my nerves every time. What did the girl do to get this level of mistreatment? It’s so sick how things are still like this.

• yeah vivo complained, vogue complained, pretty much everyone who worked with lisa complained about how yg was limiting her

i dont want bp to disband just yet but i dont want this for lisa either

This, I really feel bad for her.. This company is really beyond shitty but I am amaze how there are so many defenders of YG here lol..

• Am realizing some are brushing the man's comments under the rug cuz they honestly don't see him or the brand as a big deal.....

• It is always Lisa and never the other girls. I got called paranoid for saying YG is trying to stop Lisa being the most popular member but it's true.

She broke records despite YGs efforts so it is a pointless quest, but why would anyone try and do that to their own artist anyway?

• It might be all fun and games for you all to keep rant all over the internet and trending but do you guys realise how much damage you're doing to Lisa.

If I'm a brand looking for an ambassador, I'll probably go with a less popular but safer influencer rather than risk negative PR in case something went wrong.

• I don’t like using the word racism lightly. But it really seems like she is the only member that constantly has curve balls thrown at her. Yg never gives her fans a second to celebrate her achievements.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I don’t like using the word racism lightly. But it really seems like she is the only member that constantly has curve balls thrown at her. Yg never gives her fans a second to celebrate her achievements.

Well instead of celebrating, you all rant all over the internet since the day she touched down in France.

It's not like we don't know Celine's not participating in PFW.

Even if she goes to Bulgari ( which is more of a sideshow), ya all are still gonna complaint how come the others got major appearances and Lisa didn't.

• It might be all fun and games for you all to keep rant all over the internet and trending but do you guys realise how much damage you're doing to Lisa.

If I'm a brand looking for an ambassador, I'll probably go with a less popular but safer influencer rather than risk negative PR in case something went wrong.

lol you are totally wrong

you may not be informed, but it's the CEO of bvlgari himself who exposes yg !!!!

he doesn't know what to do anymore, so he let the fans do it

Plus, it shows how much the fans care about BvlgarixLisa compaign

Did you think we were angry about the brands , lol

the target is YG honey , only yg

" Failure has had no place in her career ” - Forbes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!