A question to all ex-HATERS of their own group

• Were you a hater of your own group?

How did you come to like them?🤗

Tbh, I was always bugged with people claiming BTS was the King of Kpop, as I was an is a VIP♥️

Then I checked them out to know what the fuzz was all about. Now I became an ARMY♥️

Share ur story♥️ I always felt like all KPOP groups are lovable if only people weren't so prejudiced, myself included😂

• I'm not really a hater if certain fandoms because I don't interact with ppl who aren't in mine, plus id rather enjoy the artist than there fans

women's wrongs activist

:lovec::cheersc::lovec:

• ellemae

Changed the title of the thread from “A question to all ex-HATERS of their own fandom” to “A question to all ex-HATERS of their own group”.
  • I've never hated any group before but I used to not like Twice because I was simply like "What's so special?" I mean they weren't bad I just never could get into their music or personalities.

Then one day I was listening to some BP songs and then Fancy came up in my recommendations. I never heard the song before and I've seen it my recommendations before but I never bothered to click on it. Then I did and I'm like "wtf why did I sleep on this song it's an absolute bop!" I couldn't stop playing it over and over again. Then I started to really check out their other songs and I was so into the songs and I'm like "What's so special who?" My small liking for them quickly became a huge love for them. I then got into their personalities and learned one important thing, that their journey to where they are now wasn't all rainbows and unicorns that we saw in their cute videos. Twice is full of hard-working and talented girls with humble backgrounds and amazing personalities. I was especially inspired by Jihyo for her experience, her hard work, and her fat and beauty shaming, and how she was able to overcome that.

I'm so glad I learned to love Twice. If I never had clicked on the recommendations I would never have stanned this amazing group or at least not for a long time. They are now my ult group and Jihyo is now my ult bias and Fancy is still my favorite Twice song to this day! Twice are really sweet girls, even with Nayeon's selfishness rumors, she is a very soft person and loves her members and Once!

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Official Post

I've never said mean things about them but Stray Kids was a group that I bandwagon disliked if that makes sense. When they first debuted everyone said "their music sounds like noise!!!" and I only listened to a few seconds of their title tracks and just went along with that notion. Miroh really changed my opinion about them and I've enjoyed their other released as well. Sometimes I wonder if I would've liked their music or even stanned them if I didn't see people's opinion on them first. But it also could be that their newer releases just sound better to me, either way I really like them now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!