ITZY's Crazy in Love album debuts on all Billboard charts - Multiple #1s and amazing growth on Billboards

• OMG. The growth are really insane. :pepe-cowboy:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 2 times, last by JaSida ().

• They've made a big splash. a great success. :lover3:

Yup and they have been trending for hours, too.

ITZY world domination happening. I see them going the same path as BP with US success.

• Woah, 2 songs on world digital sales.

:whatk: Crazy in love is most sold album world wide.

• this is very good. :pepelove1: I was also very happy to see Key's song. :pepe-heart-eyes:

• Billboard charts chumming out all the charts. ITZY are also on here.

• no not always. When they started to release on Friday. ITZY is also doing well on Korean charts as well.

ok I don't agree lol I know you are trying to defend itzy but the anology isn't good

• ok I don't agree lol I know you are trying to defend itzy but the apology isn't good

You don't agree on what? ITZY are doing well on K charts always have. ITZY were digital monsters until they start releasing Friday releases this year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!