Yuna's being wasted

• I'm sure Once are used to seeing this lol. Yuna has so much potential to be huge if given the opportunity. IMO she's prettier than Karina and Wonyoung. She could/should be the 4th gen it girl but JYPE will eff it up like they eff'd up Nayeon and Sana.

Approved the thread.
  • JYP dont know how to promote individually. the one thing SM is good at

• She's beautiful, but she's also 17. I'm happy for her to not be shoved into the It Girl spotlight just yet.

• well imo karina and wonyoung are prettier but being the prettiest doesn't necessarily mean u're gonna be the it girl or something.

• Not sure she has much more undisclosed potential to show though, kinda the main problem with Itzy overall to be honest.. once you've seen it once, you've seen it all

• She definitely has some it girl vibes. When she grows into a mature idol I am sure she will take the spotlight. We need to give her time.

• She's definitely not prettier than Wonyoung or Karina. Wonyoung out shined Yuna on their collab stage even knetz pointed that out.

And Karina speaks for herself she's been ranked first for Brand rep 2 months in a row and everything she does trends. Grimes even liked and commented on Karina next level teasers which went viral. Don't set Yuna up. Praise her without mentioning WonRina.

• Didnt the person say IMO, why is everyone mad? I agree with OP, she’s wasted because I think she’s the prettiest female idol of her generation by miles and let’s not act like Yuna at 2019 was not a hotter topic than Wonyoung and Karina , she was in top 10 brand reputation for 8 months and had a peak of no 2 I guess. It just shows the way your company manages you affects you

• Also if I’m not wrong, her debut visual made the most impact out of all 4th gen idols including Wonyoung that won #1 on the biggest audition show just like the people before her Suzy and tzuyu . Her debut was a really hot topic, her fancam views speak for itself

• Didnt the person say IMO, why is everyone mad? I agree with OP, she’s wasted because I think she’s the prettiest female idol of her generation by miles and let’s not act like Yuna at 2019 was not a hotter topic than Wonyoung and Karina , she was in top 10 brand reputation for 8 months and had a peak of no 2 I guess. It just shows the way your company manages you affects you

you mean at debut , she was a hotter topic than Wonyoung and Karina because people will drag her

Back to OP, I really don’t understand jyp, they are not even using their art of mediaplay that they did for Suzy and tzuyu (yes Jyp media played these girls ) I mean look at SM push for Karina in Korea is impresssive

I just feel ITZY is just that unlucky group in jyp entertainment , twice had hit songs so tzuyu could get popularity off that , Miss A didn’t do that well but because of the personal promotions, Suzy came out but now Itzy has neither hit songs nor solo promotions, where do you expect Yuna to blow from?? The girl has used her charm enough , she’s still the itzy member with the highest no of hot topics on Theqoo . Even to put this girl on a variety show it’s hard for them .

I’m kinda surprised because jyp pushed Ryujin so much predebut with film, acting with Bts , mixnine so for sure I expected solo promotions for itzy members especially Yuna to balance it out but here we are. Jyp pushed Yeji and Ryujin and just decided itzy will be about them only. This is the truth that everyone seems to be shying away fr

• I mean look at SM push for Karina in Korea is impresssive

i need some explanation because at which moment Karina was promoted in solo ?

she got hype for her visual thanks to the activities that she did with the rest of the Aespa members

Koreans just like her visual more that's it because she fit korean standard of beauty without being the typical type of beauty that you see in korea, that's why they consider her as the AI idol

and she ranked #1 on brand reputation for 2 months in a row

and every little thing she do trend, like when she recommend a song and the song suddenly appear in the real time search of melon

Karina receive as much push than other idols like Yuna or wonyoung

and there's even less content about her than there's for the two other

people just like karina visual better ? is it so hard to admit it ?

why using bad excuses like SM promoted her well in solo when she got 0 promo in solo :|

• Koreans don’t like her visual more, there are always a lot of negative reactions to her visual for someone who came from SM and is in a group that has a National hit song , she shouldn’t be having a 40% disagreement on her visual on articles when tzuyu was in her prime 2016 with cheer up , she hardly had disagreements when it came to her visual with Koreans and she was a foreigner .

Karina was put with tarmin in predebut , put in a cf with Kai with no recognition or whatsoever at that time and you think she’s equal to Wonyoung and Yuna when it comes to push.

Also her mediaplay in Korea is heavy , don’t you know what mediaplay is , look at Seolhyun ,Suzy stars have used this technique one way or the other . SM is using that technique for her, you can get popular off mediaplay , when people start seeing your news constantly published on a main board , people will think oh that person must be popular, she always has comments on her article asking “what she’s popular for?” that makes her receive individual news different from Aespa members.

Koreans don’t prefer her visual to Wonyoung or Yuna , there are numerous times where articles have been deleted because there were bad reactions from people who don’t think she deserves to be on top ranks of beauty , this has never happened to Wonyoung or Yuna , when Yuna was hot in her debut era, people were putting her alongside Irene ( the prettiest female idol according to Koreans) in class of beauty and no one bats an eye,Wonyoung too hardly has negative reactions. Yes they are people who like Karina’s visual but she has a lot of people who dislike it because she’s something called a “snake beauty” which is like one of the least favourite type of face for Koreans from what I heard .Her proportions on the other side are highly loved without dislikes but not her face Most of you just see some comments on Theqoo and run with it even on Theqoo, some of her articles are a hot mess because some people don’t think she’s that pretty for the hype given to her., You can check it out yourself.

• Koreans don’t like her visual more, there are always a lot of negative reactions to her visual for someone who came from SM and is in a group that has a National hit song , she shouldn’t be having a 40% disagreement on her visual on articles when tzuyu was in her prime 2016 with cheer up , she hardly had disagreements when it came to her visual with Koreans and she was a foreigner .

Karina was put with tarmin in predebut , put in a cf with Kai with no recognition or whatsoever at that time and you think she’s equal to Wonyoung and Yuna when it comes to push.

Also her mediaplay in Korea is heavy , don’t you know what mediaplay is , look at Seolhyun ,Suzy stars have used this technique one way or the other . SM is using that technique for her, you can get popular off mediaplay , when people start seeing your news constantly published on a main board , people will think oh that person must be popular, she always has comments on her article asking “what she’s popular for?” that makes her receive individual news different from Aespa members.

Koreans don’t prefer her visual to Wonyoung or Yuna , there are numerous times where articles have been deleted because there were bad reactions from people who don’t think she deserves to be on top ranks of beauty , this has never happened to Wonyoung or Yuna , when Yuna was hot in her debut era, people were putting her alongside Irene ( the prettiest female idol according to Koreans) in class of beauty and no one bats an eye,Wonyoung too hardly has negative reactions. Yes they are people who like Karina’s visual but she has a lot of people who dislike it because she’s something called a “snake beauty” which is like one of the least favourite type of face for Koreans from what I heard .Her proportions on the other side are highly loved without dislikes but not her face Most of you just see some comments on Theqoo and run with it even on Theqoo, some of her articles are a hot mess because some people don’t think she’s that pretty for the hype given to her., You can check it out yourself.

Yuna isn't put alongside irene lol and she also got some negative reactions lmao

• She's not even that pretty just overhyped, i've never understood what do fans see on her.

• Yuna isn't even the prettiest in her group, Yeji and Lia are much prettier, Yuna's just tall and slim she's cute at best on a good day. Jyp should be pushing Lia she has the visuals and is the only member that can sing.

• It was supposed to be a thread about Yuna but in the end even her supporters spend more energy writing about Karina, and then they wonder why Karina is the hottest topic off the two

• I’m so confused, obviously they will mention Karina and Wonyoung , why are Mys so obsessed with being main characters, they are talking about Wonyoung too. When Karina debuted, the mentions of Yuna was enormous . It’s literally common sense , Irene tzuyu Jisoo , the same cycle. Karina is not the main character you think she is . Yes Yuna is wasted but people are going to use this thread to drag her considering how much AKP is salty towards itzy and Yuna in particular because Koreans hype her up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!