Twice has 2k dislikes without the MV being released

• They are just like roaches who won't die.

We tried to exterminate them for years.

No such luck.

I guess that saying that roaches will survive an apocalypse is true.

Lol!!

But it is a testament to Twice’s popularity. Imagine having die hard antis going out of their way to look for the MV, and giving it dislikes.. that is dedication.

Now this got me thinking: Is it better to be hated (ie being acknowledged of ones existence) than being ignored (no one knows you)?

• Lol!!

But it is a testament to Twice’s popularity. Imagine having die hard antis going out of their way to look for the MV, and giving it dislikes.. that is dedication.

Now this got me thinking: Is it better to be hated (ie being acknowledged of ones existence) than being ignored (no one knows you)?

To be honest?

Yes and no.

Being hated is never good.

But being ignored is also bad.

But if we are to be real in this day and age, it's better to be loved and hated at the same time.

Because you get attention.

I guess it's how the new world works.

Get enough love and you are in the papers, get enough hate and the same.

Luckily enough Twice can do that with likes alone.

But it's such a dystopian universe that we are living in, one that is based on perception that is makes me feel weird.

• Lol!!

hated...since people know of your existence and thus will check out your content even if it is just to hate on you...

nugu - no one talks about you...

I remember making a comment a long ago about jennie

some people love her, some people hate her but everybody knows her!!!!!

• So? That's a completely irrelevant point.

Likes are a form of fandom support since YTers routinely point out they help with the algorithm and trending so of course fanbases are going to want to throw as many likes as they can quickly to put the video in the best position to trend and hit peoples recommended. It's no different than many other things people do pre release like pre-saving or buying the song before ever knowing if it's shit or great.

That's not the same for disliking. That is only there to express a review of the video or show your dislike for the company/group/song/etc....leaving 2k likes 10hours before the video is even out is simply an expression that you do indeed spend Friday nights at home.

So is having 2k dislikes? Who fucking cares like wow 2k dislikes.

• Which is natural for fans who are excited for the release

Meanwhile those who took time to dislike it…. Suspect activity

Edit: You prob were one of them now that I think about it :suure:

I mean ill wait for the MV release but yeah ill probs dislike it if its a bad song.

Its what the button is for.

Its currently out its not bad I would prefer it in Korea tbh but not a bad song.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!