Blackpink as individual are doing much better than together?

• Interesting. I do wonder how fans outside of the Blink fandom see Blackpink and what they think about YG's strategy with them. They certainly aren't treated like a unit the way other groups are

I was casual listener before brave girls got popular. While blackpink was/is one of the groups I listen the most. I didn't Stan them because some factors turn me off.

I know it's good for them and their later career to do so much solo but meanwhile seeing them rarely together does make them often not look like I real group. For example all members attending Paris fashion show but not together just looks strange to me.

About Yg strategy. Im fine with it. The lack of content may be bad for the fans and that a reason I'm not a fan. But for the BP member it seems to work out the best. They earn much more than other artists while don't getting overworked like other artists.

• Nah, it's cause after every release or activity (be it a group of individual since they are not solo acts, they are still under brand of a group) BP's fans are growing.

It's same for BTS. For example, Hoseok debuted straight up to #1 on US itunes when CNS was dropped before even BTS managed to do so (as well as Becky), Mono got 100 #1 itunes before BTS could do so as well, I don't remember exactly in what way Hope World outdid BTS tbh but it did smth (maybe staying on #1 on ww itunes for 6 days in a row? or smth with MV?), so yeah, it's same pattern.

Group brand is always >>>>>> individual member, unless they disband and member start to promote solo and hit it bigger.

• Nah I just think that Lisa's popularity is what blew her solo up. And also the pinks even said themselves that they were anticipating her solo the most.

Agreed. Lisa was always gonna do huge numbers. She's the biggest female idol of this gen, I don't know why people underestimated her!

But even so, the group popularity is still more than individual popularity.

• Blinks around me always saying they will boycott bp next cb and most are solo stan.

That's something they say EVERY comeback. But it never happend and I don't see a reason to boycott a bp cb. I mean it wouldn't help their fave so I'm sure they are just talking.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!