Do you think GP999 GG would be popular with this lineup ?

• 1. Shen xiaoting ( chinese)

2. kawaguchi yurina ( japanese)

3. Sakamoto mashiro (japanese)

4. Ezaki Hikaru (japanese)

5. Choi yujin (Korean)

6. Su ruiqi (Chinese)

7. Huang xingqiao (chinese)

8. Cai bing (chinese)

9. Kim chaehyun (Korean)

2 Koreans, 3 japanese, 4 chinese

Do you think they could be successfull ???

here's why i don't think they could be :

1/ the amount of new laws in chinese to prevent support to idols, chinese was a big market before but with the restriction on bar etc... seems like it'll be hard to count on chinese fandom nowadays

2/ Koreans are xenophobic , did you already see a Kpop group where there was more foreigner than korean ? No because kpop agency know that koreans wouldn't care about a group like this

3/ the tension between Chinese and Koreans, more and more koreans are complaining about chinese trying to take credit for their culture, which create big tension especially on koreans forums you can see that a lot of people are asking entertainement company to stop bringing chinese idol in korea

4/ The relation between china and japan aren't great neither, with japan calling china " a menace" , i don't think Japanese people would be ready to welcome with open arms a GG where half of the members are chinese

5/ Korea and Japan are 2/3 principal market that GP999 GG target, and it's 2/3 market who are not ready to support this GG, now if we even add China laws who limit the promotions for foreigner in their country now

it means it's 3/3 main market of this GG who will be hard to target

6/ Knetz are already calling them a C-J- group, and almost asking Mnet to manipulate the vote

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from Chill Kill #aespa from Chill Kill

• People need to understand that the Top 9 as it is presented is Fake, it does not in any way show Relative popularity between the 3 Groups because literally nobody was allowed to vote on that

A True top 9 (remove restriction, keep Weighting) would be very very different, and these people crying or cheering that the show is dominated by International Girls are in for a big surprise come the Final, I suspect many will instinctively call "Rigging" as a result

As for your Question;

I can't read minds I can only say how I would feel and I would be fine with that Top 9, I MUCH prefer the remaining Chinese and Japanese Girls over the Korean Girls, still ultimately will be disappointed considering what it could have been though and this is to me an Impossible final lineup anyway

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!