GG in big need of success after GP 999...

• it ain't Cherry Bullet

it's Fanatics

with Rayeon, Doah and Chiayi

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Most likely she didn’t go cuz she’s Japanese & Chinese

so she could go to either or whichever culture she's closest to. Chiayi isn't even from China

i think the real reason Shika wasn't included was because she was hit by the CEO for trying to cover the legs of some members during a vlive and this became a controversy among their fans. Fanatics is basically DOA at this point imo. they may not make a comeback again

• I will preface this with saying that I like Fanatics and all the members who went on the Show

But they got way less out of going on GP999 than Cherry Bullet did

Everyone already knew Doah, I am sure she picked up a few new fans from her Beauty but it wouldn't have been many, her Rapping skills are only really adored by those who already like her, there were far more popular Rappers on the show

Chiayi may as well have not been there, I tell people that Good Dancing to the average Kpop fan is more about Expressing Emotion with your Face (Not Chiayi's strong point) and not making obvious mistakes, this isn't a Solo dancing show it is basically all Group dances, the average fans couldn't care less about the technical side of things, and she didn't get to show her quirky voice which I like

But the most disappointing one by far was Rayeon, she failed to showcase her Vocals (which would have made the most difference for Fanatics, like Bora did for Cherry Bullet) both performances her voice cracked badly under the pressure, I sadly don't think she would have drawn many new fans to the Group (probably more than Chiayi though)

This whole exercise basically amounted to a waste of time for Fanatics, which if I am going to be Cruelly Honest is probably what the Company was looking for, an excuse to delay any comeback

Anyway here is their most recent Song and one of my very favorites this Year

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!