Share your best cake recipes

• I don't know how that would work with the milk and whether you should substitute both the oil and milk with butter or leave the milk. I never tried this specific recipe with butter before, but maybe try it and see what happens.

BTW you can substitute the milk with a cup of yoghurt.

I did one with yogurt before and it ended up pretty soft, I liked it. Maybe I'll try it with butter and that instead... Which by now is a whole new recipe :cryingr:

• I did one with yogurt before and it ended up pretty soft, I liked it. Maybe I'll try it with butter and that instead... Which by now is a whole new recipe :cryingr:

I'll give you another one of my favorite tricks, I usually add a tea spoon of ground dried orange peel, it adds such a beautiful fragrance. If you don't have it at home, you can use fresh lemon or orange zest.

At home we don't throw orange peels away, we clean them then let them dry under the sun then ground them into powder and use it in homemade sweets.

• I'll give you another one of my favorite tricks, I usually add a tea spoon of ground dried orange peel, it adds such a beautiful fragrance. If you don't have it at home, you can use fresh lemon or orange zest.

At home we don't throw orange peels away, we clean them then let them dry under the sun then ground them into powder and use it in homemade sweets.

I never thought of doing that! My dad loves orange cake, but he uses Tang juice powder to get the taste. <X

We don't have any orange at the moment though... so I'll try the fresh lemon next :yesr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!