Knetizens share opinions on Baekhyun's voice

• Baekhyun - Is It Me? : Spotify - Apple Music - Melon - Genie - Flo Music - Naver Vibe

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Melon: Is It Me? - Baekhyun

- He sings like someone who is hurt badly and is barely alive. Is Baekhyun's voice a blank paper? his digestion is one of a kind...

- His voice is full of story. He suits historical drama.

- I don't watch the drama, but I feel like I have watched all of it.

- Baekhyun makes me want to watch this drama. No but the OST is seriously good, isn't it? And I just found out that he enlisted?

- I still don't know the plot of the drama but I'm sad when looking at the lyrics. It's so sorrowful.

- If you listen to this then go to sleep, you will wake up in Joseon period in the next day...

- There aren't many historical drama OST lately... this is so good.

- I'm a male fan that likes Baekhyun very much. This is the best among OSTs he has done.

- This is my first time that I want to watch a drama because of OST. They put the song in the right moment in the teaser. I will start watching next week after finishing my exam.

- He livens up the mood well. Also, the feeling of drama seems to be reflected in the song. Byun Baekhyun tells the story with his voice. A whole novel or drama can be written with just his voice.

- The best OST of 2021.

spacer.png

Melon (song selection):

- While the drama feels like Power Rangers, only when the song is played, it's a romance drama... anyway the drama is fun.

- Hyung, let's film Moon Lovers 2 as a modern version once.

- The OST matches the drama so well. Not a fan but I like his voice a lot.

- Why do I just hear it now... the song is the best. Hope he to sing this type of song more.

- I think this song is the best among historical drama OSTs I have heard. It suits the mood of the drama so well.

- As a person who binge-read the original novel few days ago... the songs is a perfect match.

- Honestly not a Baekhyun fan but... I didn't know Baekhyun's voice is this good..

- His voice color gets deeper, the falsetto part is so heart-fluttering.

- I really want to learn vocals from Baekhyun.

- Baekhyun's voice especially suits sad songs.

- Baekhyun is good at using his breath. I see him in a new light through this song. You know that you have to sing well and have solid basic skills to use your breath

well and express it in your own style. He really sings so well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!