Jennie's reaction to Lisa's money performance

• This is cute! Who didn't fall for Lisa when watching it? :eyes:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lol the one time you talk positively about Jennie is when she is supporting Lisa. You are something else, the audacity to use her for your ship when it's only convenient for you...

• I swear we can’t have one Thread without negativity ;(

I'm sorry but OP pisses me off, I usually never replay to a thread just to engage in useless discussions. But considering how OP is always and has always shaded Jennie, again and again, made threads unprovoked about how she gets preferential treatment and even claimed she got "amazing promotions" for solo, I couldn't let it slide how they use her for shipping. I'd rather have users be upfront about their dislike for a certain member than be two-faced.

• Lol the one time you talk positively about Jennie is when she is supporting Lisa. You are something else, the audacity to use her for your ship when it's only convenient for you...

and the only time you talk about blackpink is to say something negative...

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I'm sorry but OP pisses me off, I usually never replay to a thread just to engage in useless discussions. But considering how OP is always and has always shaded Jennie, again and again, made threads unprovoked about how she gets preferential treatment and even claimed she got "amazing promotions" for solo, I couldn't let it slide how they use her for shipping. I'd rather have users be upfront about their dislike for a certain member than be two-faced.

Just because OP has talked about lisas treatment doesnt mean she cant also like and support Jennie, this is why blinks always have problems with each other... you defend one member and you're suddenly put into a box of hating every other member.

People arent 2dimensional, they can be a blink and also speak out about how lisa is not getting promoted by YG properly.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• and the only time you talk about blackpink is to say something negative...

Just because OP has talked about lisas treatment doesnt mean she cant also like and support Jennie, this is why blinks always have problems with each other... you defend one member and you're suddenly put into a box of hating every other member.

People arent 2dimensional, they can be a blink and also speak out about how lisa is not getting promoted by YG properly.

Lmao you don't know a thing you are talking about, feel free to search my posts and see when I talk about the girls.

And I don't even want to entertain you with an answer regarding that but I'll explain it one last time since you clearly lack some reading comprehension and foreknowledge about my reasons for replying to OP. That user has made multiple threads attacking Jennie unprovoked on multiple occasions and still does. Nowhere did I mention or state that one isn't allowed to talk about Lisa's mistreatment or defend her, plenty of users are advocating for Lisa and I don't have a single problem with any of them because they defend her without feeling the need to degrade Jennie and they aren't as obsessed with Jennie as much as OP is. And don't even bother to quote me again if you aren't involved in a situation and don't even have the basic knowledge about it to form an opinion.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!