Did itzy positioned their comebacks to close to one another

• It feels like itzy came back one week ago. Would It have been better if they had a longer break in between to build up more hype?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• nope they need to be on a roll before all nominations for year end award shows begin

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• JYPE always stack comebacks one after another

Apr 19: Day6 OT5 "You Make Me" comeback

Apt 30: ITZY "Mafia In The Morning" comeback

Jun 9: Twice "Alcohol Free" comeback

Jun 28: 2pm "Make It" comeback

Jul 5: Day6 subunit Even Of Day "Right Through Me" comeback

Aug 23: Stray Kids "Thunderous" comeback

Sep 6: Young K "Guard You" solo debut

And now that Young K finished up his solo debut promotions, it's ITZY's time

JYPE always schedule comebacks like these back to back

• I know sm also does this. Why though, they positioned a large majority of the comebacks in the 3rd quarter

Is it really all to make a big push for awards season?

• nope they need to be on a roll before all nominations for year end award shows begin

But historically comebacks close to each other normally lack interest , case in point all the nct repackage album comebacks. If the comeback lacks interest what’s the point

• OF course, second fandom always the first to give reviews on ITZY :aespa8:

Literally not even reviewing their music, instead reviewing their comeback strategies , this could have been interchangeable with any other group lmao. Take multiple seats luv

• I know sm also does this. Why though, they positioned a large majority of the comebacks in the 3rd quarter

Is it really all to make a big push for awards season?

Whether is it for award I don't know, but JYPE groups tend to have at least 2 comebacks in the year anyways so even if it isn't now it's going to be like next month or something.

If you ask me I say it's about the right time since MITM

• Literally not even reviewing their music, instead reviewing their comeback strategies , this could have been interchangeable with any other group lmao. Take multiple seats luv

Giving very much “fan behaviour”most people review music but you went further to analyse their comeback strategy. I think you need to take multiple seats

<3:borahae: YUNAGAYO   <3 :borahae:

img.gif

• Giving very much “fan behaviour”most people review music but you went further to analyse their comeback strategy. I think you need to take multiple seats

I think it’s none of your business how I spend my time. The only one bringing malice into this thread so far has been your dumbass.

• It's 5 months between Guess Who and Crazy in Love. The same time between Next Level and Savage.

Wait it’s been five months. :pepestare: Okay bye everybody close the thread

• I hit a chord :itzy4:

:pepe-sad: #Savage

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!