Has anyone tried out Hello Fresh ?

• Nope

I saw ads on TV some years ago but thats it (They seem to be in literally every country around the globe lol)

Back as this was new my grandma saw this ad on TV and was like: "You pay like what, 30 bucks to cook a meal for 2 people with this? If I want to cook the exact same food, I can buy the ingredients for 10 bucks or so myself and still have more from it to cook for at least 4 people. I could feed like 10 people with 30 bucks when I just go to the grocery store to buy the exact same items to get my 30 bucks worth it"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• 👀…. Can I change it ? I had another promo code for 14 boxes but when I wanted to use it, it told me it’s not valid anymore. I think it’s limited.

PS* tried it… it also tells me it expired. I guess you have to use them the day they upload it 😭

Weird ... I never heard of this ...

I follow a German youtuber who made her own eyeshadow and she says even 1 year after her pallet got on sale that you can still use her code lmfao and she even went like "and you can even shop for 15% off from the whole side even tho they said the code was just for the stuff I made" xDDD

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Weird ... I never heard of this ...

I follow a German youtuber who made her own eyeshadow and she says even 1 year after her pallet got on sale that you can still use her code lmfao and she even went like "and you can even shop for 15% off from the whole side even tho they said the code was just for the stuff I made" xDDD

You can try it yourself. It will tell you it expired. Maybe it’s not working for German customers ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!