Rating the fandom I have followed

• For now, I'm more into girl groups tbh. But here I will rate the fandom I have been in since I know k-pop.

Disclaimer: This is pure based on my experience only, not speak about all the fandom overall. So, you will have different experience with mine.

1. Bigbang/Vip (7.5/10)

-I still not joining anything about kpop in social media when I stan them, so I just speak based on my real life experience with vip. At least my friends irl, really hate the 3rd gen groups. I was getting bashed because I started listening to Exo.

2. Exo/Exo-l (6.5/10)

-Same as when I stan Bigbang, I do not use any social media for kpop yet to interact with other kpop fans at first. So, exol in my real life is kinda nice but they hate Bts so much, I guess. I getting hate too when I started listening to them. And my first experience in social media with exol, was when the Blue House petition started so, yeah haha.

3. Bts/Army (9/10)

-All army I know in real life and my social media is nice. They're good at multi tasking and helping the new army. There are nice and I never had bad experience when I become one of them. They're really organize too. I have seen some fanwars, but not that much on my timeline. I just have amazing moots and armys friends.

4. Got7/Ahgase (10/10)

-I have nothing much to say as I don't really have a lot of ahgase friends.bI do have one irl who really nice to me. In social media, I meet the nice one too.

4. Blackpink/Blink (8/10)

-They're nice too both in my real life and social media. But, sometimes they I do see akgaes and solo stan too but not much. I know both bts and bp have bad reputation in social media but probably I'm really good at finding moots. Irl, blinks that I know is really fun to be with as they like randomly sing and dance.

5. Seventeen/Carat (8/10)

-They're really nice too and quite peaceful fandom especially for outsider. But I need to say that, at least from what I see, they are complaining a lot. I have carats friend irl too, they always complain about almost everything which hard to believe when I get into this fandom, they complain more than bp and bts or even about small things other fandom don't really care much. On the other side, they're really good.

6. Iz*one/Wizone (7/10)

-At least this what I see from my side, a lot of akgaes and solo stan. I always see one member getting bash by another member's fans. Probably, it is only me or because they come from survival show. I just hope wizone will support all the members career after this.

7. Secret Number/Lockey (10/10)

-I have no bad experience with them so far as they're still new too. I mean, they don't even get decent cb for lockey to say or do something 😭

8. G-idle/Neverland (8/10)

-Same as sn, they're still new. So, I don't have nothing much to say. As for Soojin's case, I tried not to involved as much tbh as idk who is telling the truth, so I just accepted whatever decision that her and her company make.

9. Aespa/My (10/10)

-They're still new too, so far everything is great. Aespa making really good achievement and everyone in the fandom is happy. I meet nice moots and my. I'm happy for now.

• I'm glad you rated Army and MY highly. I've encountered no real issues with the fandom overrall here (well better than the old days anyway). I am more of a low key fan, I stan and support but shy away from the drama - it's not my scene.

• I guess it depends on which some you frequent.

I’m a casual fan of Exo but like so much music on the kpop scene including bts songs so I guess I’m just a casual fan of kpop.

So rating is - dumb😳

Edited once, last by Millano ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!