Favourite Glee performance?

• Probably not all of them but some of them off the top of my head:

Ugh Mercedes, Santana and Unique were the best singers for me and deserved the spotlight. As unlikeable as Rachel is, she sings well too lmao but those three are just !!! amazing !!!

• The Nationals that they won

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love Valerie too, HEATHER FKING DESTROYED THE DANCE

This has got to be one of the most underrated performance ever. If they did this in any regionals they would have destroyed

Britana

• man i hate glee and nobody hates glee like a gleek

nothing tops this for me

any troubletones number is up there too, esp that adele mashup. unpop opinion in the fandom, but i detest that smooth criminal cover :pepeshut:

• TRUE I hate Glee but I love it too lmao

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

My favorites

• External Content www.youtube.com

Jessie and Santana were my favorite singers.

• Yes smooth criminal is everything that’s my most favorite :pepe-sad:

This one follows right after :pepe-sad:

b1c2b5066d639927be42c0ad19715673401a2c32.gif

Edited 2 times, last by bcx12 ().

• I quite liked this

• Paradise By The Dashboard and Bohemian Rhapsody are definitely top ones. But I also like these:

Honestly, the New Directions should've just packed it up and never thought of glee club again. kkkkkkk

The last glee club members were SOOO underused! They honestly had some of the best voices of the show, it should've just focused on them. But no, we continued to be tortured with the NY storyline. :pepe-sad:

One of their best and underrated mash-ups

Even Will Schuester couldn't ruin Vocal Adrenaline, also... Max George from The Wanted! :kismer:

• Honestly, these were some of the few times new directions actually became as good as Vocal Adrenaline in terms of choreography and show-stopping performance.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!