Which are currently the biggest company stans on akp and kpop in general?

• It’s between SM and Hybe.

Being army I guess I see more from my own fandom.

Examples are adding txt to butter focus playlists, big army accounts updating about txt comebacks, the majority of txt fandom being MoaArmys and if you tell them this they will cry for miles (just be thankful) 🤣 but it’s the same shit they been accusing SM /exols all these years. I’ve been Army since 2014 and this is so typical of kpop fandoms. Just own it instead of denying the privilege and hence your company stanning ways

SM company stans are so delulu they have gone from listening to Exos sweet soulful melodies to noise music and call it good. Need I say anymore?

YG has the least company stans and I gotta respect the fandoms even tho YG has been shit with female idols.

Jyp - Best company going due to Jyp Oppa himself. 😍😍

No need to thank me for the hit thread coming azhra-0110

:peperun:

• SM groups have lots of overlapping fans but HYBE has true company stans that obsess over the finances of the company (and of SM's too for some reason)

i find it interesting how many HYBE stans believe that they stan more than one HYBE artist because they genuinely like the artists but god forbid the apply the same logic to other stans, to them if you stan more than one artist from SM then you're a sheep who blindly consumes anything SM puts out. Heck even people who don't stan antyone from SM but have a favourable opinion of them get called "SM stan" by HYBE fans lol

• Don't know about AKP but in general, SM Stans. Hybe stans just try hard to be SM for whatever feud they have in their heads.

Obviously, I know many of akp SM artists' fans don't stan the company (even some hate their artists besides their faves) but there are indeed a lot of SM company stans out there and they're a lot.

It's not a coincidence. SM made it that way. The whole SM concerts and SM family makes it hard for some fans not to like the other groups. Especially in 2nd, SNSD/SJ IMO. Other agencies started this family concept or let's say system after SM so obviously the original will have the most crazy stans.

lt64IYu.gif

• SM groups have lots of overlapping fans but HYBE has true company stans that obsess over the finances of the company (and of SM's too for some reason)

i find it interesting how many HYBE stans believe that they stan more than one HYBE artist because they genuinely like the artists but god forbid the apply the same logic to other stans, to them if you stan more than one artist from SM then you're a sheep who blindly consumes anything SM puts out. Heck even people who don't stan antyone from SM but have a favourable opinion of them get called "SM stan" by HYBE fans lol

The finances part is true, I have only seen that from hybe stans (and that one user on here who posts literal essays about YG). Thread is mostly refering to quantity over stocks/finance obsession. From my pov sm hard dominate reddit and other forums (akp is a bit more even for some reason) but don't dominate the same way on streaming platforms

• The finances part is true, I have only seen that from hybe stans (and that one user on here who posts literal essays about YG). Thread is mostly refering to quantity over stocks/finance obsession. From my pov sm hard dominate reddit and other forums (akp is a bit more even for some reason) but don't dominate the same way on streaming platforms

I don't think people who stan more than one artist from one company are necessarily company stans, SM have had like what? 9 idol groups between the start of 2nd generation and now, you don't really have to be a ccompany stan to like more than 1 lol. To me real company stans are the ones that don't just stop at liking the artists but also literally stan the actual company (will never forget that traumatising incident where i saw 2 known HYBE stans fangirl over HYBE's new CEO and refer to him as "husband" <X)

but anyway, i don't really think stanning more than 1 artist from a company is such a crazy concept or warrants all the mockery it gets. groups from the same company usually share producers, directors, stylists etc. Besides, if a company has a certain vision then it is only natural for their trainees and idols to share certain qualities that conform to that vision. For example, look are at how SM consistently debut groups with competent vocalists and how prominent hamonisations and unison singing is in their songs, so if you like those things, chances are you'll like more than 1 groups from the company, especially if they share producers too. Same thing for YG, YGE used to be known for always debuting good rappers, having more of a hiphop style, not to mention having Teddy park dipping his fingers in every artist's discography, so once again if you happen to like one artist from YG, it is not such a crazy concept to fall for another from the same company.

Looking at how involved kpop companies are in micromanaging their artists, you don't really have to be a crazy delusional company stan to like more than one artist. unless you are indeed a crazy delusional company stan lol. and god help us all, there are a few SM stans like that here.

Moved the thread from forum The Lounge to forum K-POP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!