Bighit is hiring a new styling director

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:eyes:

Boredom brought me here.

• I'm not insulting the sailor outfits but if it means we don't get them 10 times in a comeback for txt I'm in lol

TXT stylist watching too much anime. Magic era=cardcaptor sakura. Eternity era=sailormoon.

Who gave them modern hanbok, this style looks the best

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

:eyes:

Is this for bighit NGG? Or..... :whatb:

• Creative director=styling director? :whatb:

I guess it's not clear, but she's the creative director so she probably has say over everything creatively for that group, including who's in charge of styling.

If bighit is searching for a new styling director, they'll be over all groups under the bighit label most likely

• I guess it's not clear, but she's the creative director so she probably has say over everything creatively for that group, including who's in charge of styling.

If bighit is searching for a new styling director, they'll be over all groups under the bighit label most likely

That's possible, but it's also...what a great responsibility to handle all groups under bighit label. A lot of us complain a lot when it comes to stage costumes and awards outfits. Did bighit just get rid their old stylist :sweatr:

• That's possible, but it's also...what a great responsibility to handle all groups under bighit label. A lot of us complain a lot when it comes to stage costumes and awards outfits. Did bighit just get rid their old stylist :sweatr:

the director will, in theory, be over all the stylists. So TXT and BTS (hopefully) have their own style teams and they would then report to this new director. Hopefully that will mean there will be more quality control and each team will have a more distinct visual style.

but we'll see what happens. Knowing bighit, nothing might change :pepe-clown-gear:

• Many have hated me here for what I say, but slowly everything is proving to be true. No one can deny that big hit has very big internal problems regarding music, syling, merch and much more.

There are more problems that are slowly becoming visible, and what the armies so desperately tried to hide. Sadly, with the downfall of the big hit, unfortunately, the image of BTS will also go down.

we are already experiencing a BTS that we have never experienced.

extremely money oriented and commercialized. big hit really sells everything with bts name, hardly a day goes by that some cheap and useless collaboration between bts and some toy or other company gets announced.

BTS is less and less recognized as an artist. their music becomes irrelevant. more and more often the media mentions army and BTS as a brand name, as a well selling product - as BTS members and their music itself.

I wish big hit did not ruin BTS image so much that even their loyal fans will not want to have anything to do with the group.

in that they treat and manage BTS like million dollar boy group and not like a cheap packaged one dollar items that smart big hit sells for 80 dollars .

• big hit is stupid or ?

shouldn't the company itself be looking for the best stylists in the industry and try to win them for themselves ?

big companies don't even announce that they need such staff, for such high-ranking employees and directors there are always internal interviews, in the industry there is a fight for such highly qualified staff. but i assume that big hit wants to save money here too, so we will get again some mediocre person who has no ambition for quality and innovation.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!