Unvaccinated/Trump supporters starting to attacking the vaccinated

• These people pose a health danger and now the unhinged ones a physical danger. Things will only get worse as everyone starts moving on into more 'normal' life while the unvaccinated have restrictions put them on, and they will lash out like they did here. Eventually something must be done

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Vaccination restrictions/passports make no sense because vaccinated people still spread the virus. This is just the elites trying to pit people against each other. Divide and conquer. There shouldn't even be a "vaccinated vs the unvaccinated" narrative to begin with. But the american media (paid by the elites and working for the establishment) pushed propaganda to support it and of course people who can't read between the lines fall for it.

American healthcare is a "business first, healthcare second" system. They benefit from having multiple vaccine doses being given out. Yall really think these establishments and institutions are looking out for the American people when all they really want is money. They don't have me fooled.

The only difference between CCP run state media and america's is in america's is not transparent in its whiteknighting for the establishment, where as at least we know where the CCP run media stands.

• Vaccination restrictions/passports make no sense because vaccinated people still spread the virus. This is just the elites trying to pit people against each other. Divide and conquer. There shouldn't even be a "vaccinated vs the unvaccinated" narrative to begin with. But the american media (paid by the elites and working for the establishment) pushed propaganda to support it and of course people who can't read between the lines fall for it.

American healthcare is a "business first, healthcare second" system. They benefit from having multiple vaccine doses being given out. Yall really think these establishments and institutions are looking out for the American people when all they really want is money. They don't have me fooled.

The only difference between CCP run state media and america's is in america's is not transparent in its whiteknighting for the establishment, where as at least we know where the CCP run media stands.

CCP media is creative in different ways than its US counterparts.

• American healthcare is a "business first, healthcare second" system. They benefit from having multiple vaccine doses being given out. Yall really think these establishments and institutions are looking out for the American people when all they really want is money. They don't have me fooled.

Do you support socializing medicine/insurance then?

• Vaccination restrictions/passports make no sense because vaccinated people still spread the virus.

Also this isn’t the only problem with being unvaccinated is spreading. You guys are so one note. In florida, they found 92% of hospitalizations were unvaccinated. Unvaccinated people are fucking over our healthcare system and overworking MDs and Nurses for literally no reason. Getting the vaccine stops this. Not to mention, a news story in Texas about a guy dying from a treatable illness because no hospital in his area had a bed for him (to get surgery).

So yes, still fuck the unvaccinated. Everyone is gonna spread covid at this point, but the country would STILL be in a much better place if people got the vaccine.

• In Germany a guy shot a cashier for asking him to wear a mask

unvaccinated/covid deniers etc always claim they're the victims and unfairly persecuted and yet who's the aggressor in these encounters? it's almost like unreasonable people are more likely to be unreasonable in all parts of life.

practically everyone in IC at this point here is unvaccinated and I don't live in the US. You can deny all you want and claim big pharma just wants "your" money (are you paying for those vaccines? cause in my country they're free and the goverment pays for them) but they WORK and you idiots who think reading FB posts is "research" are the reason we're still not out of this mess.

• So yes, still fuck the unvaccinated. Everyone is gonna spread covid at this point, but the country would STILL be in a much better place if people got the vaccine.

Not really. You're just a blind pawn for the corrupt Big Pharma industry that wants to make money. These are the same people that ran hitpieces against Hilary Clinton when she tried to make universal healthcare happen in the 90's.

The vaccine is being politicized for nefarious purposes. Anyone who isn't dumb to understand the media outlets are literally on the payroll of powerful people who don't have the average american's best interests at heart, should get a clue. The censorship behind the vaccine on social media and youtube is a HUGE red flag. How is this any different from what the CCP does?

If vaccination doesn't prevent the spread, there is no point then. Especially since all the vaccine does is help create new variants. The variants came out AFTER THEY ROLLED OUT THE VACCINES but the media won't report that cause they want to help the capitalist money grubbing american healthcare industry.

I wear a mask every day and sanitize. So i know i'm doing my part. This vaccine is supposed to "prevent" you from dying, so there is no point in trying to bully others into getting it Uncle Tomiana

• - This vaccine is supposed to "prevent" you from dying -

Simple and true . Are you saying most of the unvaccinated rather live with natural selection and death toll ?

• - This vaccine is supposed to "prevent" you from dying -

Simple and true . Are you saying most of the unvaccinated rather live with natural selection and death toll ?

i'm saying the vaccine never made a difference other than create new variants. The whole thing would have been natural selection regardless. The institutional deception behind the pandemic is also troubling. People with disasterous side effects from the vaccine are being deplatformed and censored. Vaccine deaths are being misreported as covid deaths or something else. There are many people who had mild systems and didn't get the vaccine but the media only reported on those who died without a vaccine in an attempt to scare people into getting it. The pharmaceutical companies are not liable if things go wrong. And when you do get sick from the vaccine, more money comes out of your pocket and goes straight to the corrupt healthcare system. They financially benefit from people getting sick. You really think the government actually cares about people being healthy? If that was the case, they'd used our tax dollars for free universal healthcare and not only this "vaccine". The vaccine has NOT gone 5 years of testing, does not prevent spread AT ALL, and has not had enough time to study it's long term effects, yet its the average person who are the ones that get shamed for questioning it. People with Vaccines still need to wear masks. Thats all the proof i need for not getting it. If vaccine does not prevent spread or infection, i got my own immune system to take care of it. I will continue to wear a mask/glasses and sanitize my hands at all times.

Mainstream media won’t report how Fauci assisted in funding the virus in a lab in China (with OUR tax dollars). A document came out two weeks ago and mainstream went silent. The media isn't attacking him like they should. This should really upset people but no one f***ing cares.

What they WANT instead is for us to fight each other instead of fighting the elites / ruling class who are truly responsible. The media lied to us just like they did with Afghanistan and the american version of CCP bots will gaslight anyone who dares question the corrupt government and paid media. The US government always used most of our tax dollars for evil instead of good. Our government WANTS this pandemic to go on.

External Content twitter.com

• I've just had second dose so now fully vaccinated. I will have the freedom when restrictions lift to go places and do things while the unvaccinated will be locked out. It's their choice but they are selfish and putting their own and others health at risk. I have always been COVID safe and done the right thing. Maybe these people don't care what happens to them or their loved ones. They are just idiots.

• I hate how people always act like everyone who is unvaccinated is evil, that we are all anti mask and basically every other thing Democrats say about Republicans because yall have the idea that people who don't want to get vaccinated are all idiots.

You do realize that lots who are unvaccinated do it for health reasons, right? That they would rather face getting sick, which can be avoided by being hygienic, that put something in their body that isn't fully tested? I don't know why yall get so pressed, you do what you want to do with your body, I'll do what I want with mine.

I also hate the narrative that all unvaccinated people are selfish asshats and are a danger to society. I can't get vaccinated for health reasons, a lot of people like me can't get shots of any kind. The same people who are defending those who can't wear masks for health reasons are grouping people who can't get the vaccine for health reasons with those who just won't get it.

For me, I don't trust it. Not because I think they will track me, cuz I gotta phone, but because it is not tested as much as it should be. If I were to get a fully tested, 99% safe shot or vaccine, I would still be at high risk to get sick and die, so no I am not getting a vaccine that is no where near as safe as that because I will probably die, so please, stop assuming we are all some dumb anti maskers, anti-vaccine republicans.

I dunno where you live but in America you have the right to not have to get the shot. You Democrats get heated when Republicans tell you abortion is wrong but it's not wrong at all for Dems to tell everyone in the world to do something to their body when they won't take the same thing from anyone else. Please just mind your own business.

Yes I agree that those people who refuse to be hygienic and take care of their bodies so that they won't get sick are dumb, but do not group everyone together. I'm honestly so sick of people who have no idea about the main reasons people don't get vaccines tell us we are evil. You all seem to think we are all just selfish assholes who want everyone to die.

Respectfully, shut your trap and stay in your lane

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!