Hyunjoo releases update on lawsuits by DSP & APRIL members, has been cleared in 3 of 6 cases so far, netizens caught harassing her with hundreds of comments per day

• Hyunjoo provides update on lawsuits by DSP & APRIL members, says her side has been cleared in 3 of 6 cases - Asian Junkie
    Following Hyunjoo's brother being found not guilty back in June, things have been relatively quiet o
    www.asianjunkie.com

Hyunjoo just posted on Instagram – Knetizen

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

pasted-from-clipboard.png

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• wowwww. the person who made that thread about how the public is changing sentiment on hyunjoo bc of youtube looks silly now. april stans are just trolling her like they have been from day one. idg what they want from hyunjoo anymore. she didnt rlly...do anything. her brother is the one that spoke up for her and dsp just made the situation 100x worse with how they handled it. why tf is anyone suing her? she prob doesnt even have the money to pay it off even if she did lose. they just want her to suffer.

who's your favorite artist?

• the title of the thread kind of makes it seems like there are hundreds of netizens attacking her on a daily basis. i was a bit surprised when the actual post mentioned that there were really only two to three accounts :whatr:

i do think those users are in the wrong, nevertheless, but it's not like thousands of people are actively against her while millions are in support of APRIL. it's quite possibly the other way around.

:sweatr: sorry for the rant. i've just seen a tendency on social media recently where people will inflate the number of users doing a certain action (i.e. bullying, harrasing, being bigoted) just to claim that it's a huge thing with millions of people contributing, when really only a few idiots are part of the problem.

out of service

• the title of the thread kind of makes it seems like there are hundreds of netizens attacking her on a daily basis. i was a bit surprised when the actual post mentioned that there were really only two to three accounts :whatr:

i do think those users are in the wrong, nevertheless, but it's not like thousands of people are actively against her while millions are in support of APRIL. it's quite possibly the other way around.

:sweatr: sorry for the rant. i've just seen a tendency on social media recently where people will inflate the number of users doing a certain action (i.e. bullying, harrasing, being bigoted) just to claim that it's a huge thing with millions of people contributing, when really only a few idiots are part of the problem.

"netizens caught harassing her with hundreds of comments" =/= "hundreds of netizens caught harassing her"

wowwww. the person who made that thread about how the public is changing sentiment on hyunjoo bc of youtube looks silly now. april stans are just trolling her like they have been from day one. idg what they want from hyunjoo anymore. she didnt rlly...do anything. her brother is the one that spoke up for her and dsp just made the situation 100x worse with how they handled it. why tf is anyone suing her? she prob doesnt even have the money to pay it off even if she did lose. they just want her to suffer.

They were also mass subbing to her youtube account so they could all unfollow her and claim she's the most unsubbed person in korea in that week (they are really manipulating the court of public opinion)

mKl7Ghm.png

• It was obvious from the being that it was fineapples being jobless and clowning, I don't know why they thought "the public is turning on her now" was any kind of evidence :pepe-clown-gear:

They're still doing it and I just don't know how I'd personally be able to live with myself if I realized that I was revictimizing a bullying victim all over again, essentially bullying them some more but on a bigger scale. The way they're treating her is deplorable. If people just could be civil, even if they don't believe her, that would be swell.

mKl7Ghm.png

• They're still doing it and I just don't know how I'd personally be able to live with myself if I realized that I was revictimizing a bullying victim all over again, essentially bullying them some more but on a bigger scale. The way they're treating her is deplorable. If people just could be civil, even if they don't believe her, that would be swell.

Every time there's a scandal, kfans start flooding in "receipts" and ifans will believe it bc it's in Korean. Every single time.

Some of my faves have been affected by that stuff, learned to never trust fans during scandal

There are several posts on kforums that I have seen where fans bash her and call her ugly, plastic and worse

• wowwww. the person who made that thread about how the public is changing sentiment on hyunjoo bc of youtube looks silly now. april stans are just trolling her like they have been from day one. idg what they want from hyunjoo anymore. she didnt rlly...do anything. her brother is the one that spoke up for her and dsp just made the situation 100x worse with how they handled it. why tf is anyone suing her? she prob doesnt even have the money to pay it off even if she did lose. they just want her to suffer.

We are not even sure of they are April stans or dsp employees.

I would be suprised that April that sold 1 copies per comeback had this many fans, but this little fans that stayed are nothing but bullies at this point.

• We are not even sure of they are April stans or dsp employees.

I would be suprised that April that sold 1 copies per comeback had this many fans, but this little fans that stayed are nothing but bullies at this point.

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!