The worst encores you've seen?

• I don't mean an idol's voice cracking a bit or them not using perfect technique, that isn't a big deal after performing.

Post terrible ones.

Approved the thread.
  • External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the fact this line up went through both training AND a survival show is hilarious

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the fact this line up went through both training AND a survival show is hilarious

yikes

• This anon was made for this video :pepepizza:

External Content www.youtube.com

• Basically every twice encore. It's no wonder they've lost confidence I die from embarrassment watching them

• They should mute Yuna microphone that girl can not sing she sounds horrid and Lia is the worst main vocalist she sounds like a whiny cat

• So a Twice thread lol.

But seriously how can a group so experienced over 5 years suck so bad?

• I don't think we should expect idols to be perfect all the time. They make mistakes, everyone makes mistakes. If you are going to cancel, hate, on an idol for not having the best encore then you might as well cancel and hate yourself for your past mistakes.

I also want to include that sometimes artists don't do encores with a lot of effort/properly (some of the reasons maybe-they are tired, they are sick, they are doing something else(those part switching things) etc).

Encores are supposed to be a place where idols can have fun, sing along to their fav's songs. Sadly these days they are just singing competitions that allow haters to make fun of idol's vocal capabilities.

This is one of the examples of a true encore. One of my favorite ones btw. Everyone is enjoying themselves and it is fun for the viewers and the idols.

I know that some of you want to how well some idols can sing. If you want to answer that I suggest that you look at concert clips.

In concert clips idols are more comfortable singing as it is in front of their fans and not a bunch of netizens that will nitpick everything.

And most important of them all they are more serious about their singing/rapping(most of the time, sometimes idols are doing other things during concerts).

Here is what i mean by a concert clip.

You can also use fancams but I feel like clips like the one above are clearer.

off topic but how do they all have the same nose lmao

that wasnt bad lol its just the rap is trash

if anything i was shocked how tiny they are

Still sounds better than whatever Enhypen and Twice did.

• LOL!! people saying RV are really trying so hard it's not even remotely funny. They have the best vocals between the active ggs + RV sub vocalists are better than main vocalists on other groups FFS

• LOL!! people saying RV are really trying so hard it's not even remotely funny. They have the best vocals between the active ggs + RV sub vocalists are better than main vocalists on other groups FFS

Uhh, besides Wendy in that group, I don't agree (the whole group) have the best vocals from all active ggs. Unless you're forgetting Mamamoo? I guess Davichi won't count as ggs but more so as duo. I think Weeekly's Monday and Secret Number's Denise Kim is under Wendy but better than the rest of Red Velvet. Im sure there are tons out there with similar or greater range than Red Velvet sub vocals. Joy and Seulgi aren't bad either.

Also, I don't think Red Velvet as a whole is bad at all, just simply disagreeing with the comment.

• Uhh, besides Wendy in that group, I don't agree (the whole group) have the best vocals from all active ggs. Unless you're forgetting Mamamoo? I guess Davichi won't count as ggs but more so as duo. I think Weeekly's Monday and Secret Number's Denise Kim is under Wendy but better than the rest of Red Velvet. Im sure there are tons out there with similar or greater range than Red Velvet sub vocals. Joy and Seulgi aren't bad either.

Also, I don't think Red Velvet as a whole is bad at all, just simply disagreeing with the comment.

Are You drunk? Denise is worst than Seulgi she has shoddy suppport. Monday is at least on par with NingNing but both of them are leagues way below Wendy. No one in 4th gen is touching Wendy or even close.

• Whoever is posting RV as an example is a clown.

• Are You drunk? Denise is worst than Seulgi she has shoddy suppport. Monday is at least on par with NingNing but both of them are leagues way below Wendy. No one in 4th gen is touching Wendy or even close.

Huh? Idk where the NingNing comparison came from, I was only comparing between Red Velvet and others since the person I quoted thinks that Red Velvet sub vocalist can murder anyone. Wendy is always great, no one said otherwise. Seulgi is alright, worst than her? I don’t think so.

• LMAO in ICSM they just told Jihyo and Nayeon to sing cause they we're trying to get roasted again

So none of the 4th gen boy groups can sing at all then

the ateez one was ok..

What's so terrible about the ATEEZ one?

It's normal for me. And Jongho was great.

Ateez's one wasn't bad by any means

• any encore TXT has ever made

seriously, watch it. they're awful

I don't get it. Ateez sounded normal.

For ateez one, some of them don’t sound good but it wasn’t as bad as [redacted]

• Any group still using vocal back track on encores. I've seen 2 big GG's doing it recently and both are veteran groups using vocal back tracking...like what is that? Part lip syncing an encore? Pretty pathetic.

Also this, it's a mess. Their fans talk so loud about talent of other groups but listen to this....lmao. Those Jimin ad-libs sound like someone's trying to push a crayon up a cats butt.

Tho, I can't lie J-Hope did really well.

• External Content youtu.be

Also this, it's a mess. Their fans talk so loud about talent of other groups but listen to this....lmao. Those Jimin ad-libs sound like someone's trying to push a crayon up a cats butt.

Tho, I can't lie J-Hope did really well.

they dont sound bad, they just dont sound like they are singing lol

• to be fair. most of their performances now really improved.

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

op right now bringing up that twice encore thinking they did something

Pin on Pepe

• This thread contains 69 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!